Need developers and builders!

Xyeil's Avatar Xyeil1/14/21 9:40 pm history
1/14/2021 11:22 pm
Xyeil's Avatar Xyeil
Hey guys, so I need DEVS/BUILDERS and Item Designers for a minecraft server! (Spigot 1.16.4)
Working on a huge project and need all the help I can get! Would really appreciate past work if you can manage it but if not that is alright!
Discord: ISaac#0001
Send me a MSG for more information!!
Xyeil
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2021 9:50 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Architect
doood
1. What is the project?
2. Are you just an "ideas guy" or can you actually help in any way?
3. Why should we help you with this project?
4. Can you compensate us for our work?
01/14/2021 9:56 pmhistory
Xyeil
1. The project is a MMO style survival, My vision for the server is a large village that players spawn in along with completely customized loot for players to acquire from quests that have custom textures.

2. Yes I have ideas but no I will be doing most of the server sided work and item creation.

3. I feel like 3 and 4 are similar so yes when the server is complete and ready I plan to compensate those who help it's development depending on how well the server does. So in that regard the payment will happen but depending on the workload and how well the job is done will dictate the payment. The maximum I plan to pay a single person upon completion is around 65-90 but the price may vary depending on how much work a single person does. So if one person dedicates themselves to an entire building project they will more than likely being compensated more than the stated amount.

If you want more information feel free to send me a message on discord so we can discuss..
01/14/2021 10:19 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Architect
doood
I'll pass, but before I do you might as well know why:

1. I like the idea, nothing wrong here. From your post I thought it was a large mod or something.

2. Not sure what you mean by "item creation," but this doesn't sound good. It sounds like you'll be feeding devs ideas, but this isn't always such a bad thing (I'll explain in the next point).

3. When you start paying people for their work, you're running a business. Anyone looking to join your business (or take you on as a client) will want to know when they're getting paid, how much they're getting paid, etc, which constitutes a legal contract. The terms you've laid out here are not rigid, and they provide room for you to screw me by saying something like "you wrote this cool mod I asked for but it doesn't have this feature, so I'm not paying you." I don't want to take this risk.

4. The main issue though is that I have my own ideas which I would like to work on in the meantime. Feel free to use any of my mods on your server and I wish you the best of luck.
01/14/2021 11:22 pm
Xyeil
I really appreciate the input and completely understand the points! Thank you. I will be updating the post with these concerns in mind. If you are not wanting to take part due to the previous statements I can gladly provide a fixed payment for you if that's what you prefer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome