Need a Logo! It's for a good cause!

keepablock's Avatar keepablock4/30/13 5:46 pm
1 emeralds 144 1
5/4/2013 6:30 pm
SssBoom's Avatar SssBoom
Hello graphic designers! I'm interested in finding someone who would be willing to make a logo for my minecraft server, a server dedicated to the Keep a Breast foundation in order to teach young women about breast cancer prevention.

I've reached out to many designers and gotten a few replies, but none of them have taken the time to make a logo for me as they are either too busy or they probably don't want to.

Being that we're practically a non-profit organization, funding is tight, but I would be willing to support any -professional- looking designer as the main artist for the server. I would be willing to work out advertising you on our website as well, if that's what you are into.

I don't want to be ignorant or rude, but PMC was my last resort for graphic designing. I'm just hoping there's one good somebody out there willing to work with me. To get a feel for what I'm looking for, I've posted some of the styles I liket in the spoiler below.

Click to reveal

Thank you very much, and if you would like to contact me, post here or shoot me a message either on twitter (@keepablock) or through PMC
keepablock
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder