Need a mod for multiplayer server

Brevlada's Avatar Brevlada9/30/12 8:53 pm
9/30/2012 9:15 pm
minecraftslendy324's Avatar minecraftslendy324
Hey, so you know how you make an awesome house in minecraft but then you cannot sufficiently decorate it with equally awesome furniture ect? Well, I'm looking for someone who might like to try and figure that out for us. I'm looking for someone who can create a mod for a multiplayer server that runs on bukkit, that would allow players to create furnitue via recipes using wood, glass whatever. Maybe alternative stairs, railing colors, tables, chairs anything like that. If you're interested in giving it a go, comment or pm me and we'll talk
Brevlada
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2012 9:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
minecraftslendy324
you know if this does work ill give you 5 mods that are good 1.slenderman 2.car mod 3.thx helicopter 4.weather and tornados 5.sdk gun mod. all pretty popular
09/30/2012 9:13 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Hero
Jsut210
Spout is the answer. But its a pain in the butt.
09/30/2012 8:56 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Unless you use spout or a mod, it cannot be done. The only problem is it will require all your players to install the mods or install the launcher.
09/30/2012 9:05 pm
Brevlada
What do you mean by using a mod? We tried spout out who actually have a mod for that I think and we tried installing it, it said it was installed but the stuff just didn't show up
09/30/2012 9:07 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Installing mods on servers is quite hard, I think they can only be on vanilla unless you port them over to spout. If you can find a mod on spout then everyone will need to have downloaded the spout launcher. If you are adding something to the server which adds new stuff, then it can only be played by those who have what the server has installed (unless it is a bukkit plugin).
09/30/2012 9:10 pm
Brevlada
Okay, so it's impossible to get anything for a multiplayer server that adds extra recipes?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome