In need of a SERIOUS Manga Artist.

MikeAddiction's Avatar MikeAddiction1/3/16 3:53 am
1 emeralds 126
Hello, everyone! I am looking for someone who can draw for my story. You don't have to color it, or put words in. All you have to do is make a basic black and white comic, I will do basic concept are to show you what I am looking for. You will be credited if we get some work done. I am hoping to release the first series free, to gain a fan base, accepting donations. Then release the series 2 as a paid webcomic. Or, maybe I will have it free in black and white, and make the colored version paid. Or we would have a Patreon for it.

Here's how it will work. I will send you basic concept art for each box, made on Paint Tool SAI. For example. http://imgur.com/TggMqf2
I know it looks like straight up trash. I don't have a steady enough hand to draw straight with a mouse. So, that's why I came here. I need YOUR help.
Do note, I made that in about 30 seconds. The concept will be more detailed, clearer and better illustrated. If you can make a simple black and white image, I would be happy to color it in, and fill in the dialogue boxes, if any. So feel free to reply, but you should know, I need proof of artwork, your Skype. Depending on the quality of your art, and how much work I have to put in, we will discuss splitting donations. (If we receive any, I need you to be kind and to know we will start with nothing, and may gain nothing.) This is a sculpting of a future for a new manga, a manga called "LightningRod" I am not sure if that'll be the release name. Remember it is in a concept phase.
MikeAddiction
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer