Need a Skin. I'll Make You One - FREE!

GiantDinko's Avatar GiantDinko2/4/17 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 30
3/26/2017 3:48 pm
GiantDinko's Avatar GiantDinko
EDIT: 26/03/2017

Unfortunately, due to family related issues, and a lot of other things I'm going through right now, I am no longer creating skins for people at this current time.

FOR PEOPLE CURRENTLY STILL AWAITING SKINS:
Sorry for such a long wait. As I've said I've been stupidly busy, and so have not got round to doing anything worth posting. You may be able to wait a few months for me, but I'm sure you'll be able to find other skins that not many others are using online in the meantime.

Thanks, and sorry too.
-GD
GiantDinko
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2017 3:48 pm
GiantDinko
IMPORTANT:

Please go to Page 1 of this thread and read my first message, which as of 26/03/2017 I have updated. It has all the info you need on there!

thanks.
03/21/2017 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Killre_Memestar
Just look up "The Raptor Runescape" I want that as a skin I know it would be hard especially compared to some other entries I saw on here but ive tried hard to make my own and I couldnt so maybe you would have more luck? I understand if you cant

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03/21/2017 6:58 pm
Killre_Memestar
Okay so, Just look up "Runescape The Raptor" I want that as a skin. I understand if you cant do it but I would really appreciate it.
03/21/2017 6:56 pm
Killre_Memestar
Just look up "The Raptor Runescape" I want that as a skin
03/19/2017 8:57 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
FrumosUniverse
OMG, thanks soo much, I've been using the first skin i saw on minersneedcoolshoes.com (Where i was recommended to get a skin from) from ever!!!.
1) Skin Gender - Male
2) What you want the skin to be - I want the skin be a blacksmith/cobbler, may it have a black apron.
3) Extras/Styles/Main Colo(u)rs you want on the skin I want the skin to be white, with black coal like a miner on its hand/arms.
4) Do you want your IGN initials on the back of your skin, if so what is it and what colo(u)r do you want it? I would like it to have the initials "SL" for SuperLegos113 as that was my first name, my current is AcidicOrange113
5) Any extra info you think I may need. I'm hoping to get this made as it would be a dream come true!

-Super <3
03/19/2017 3:01 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Emerald Islandiamond
I'll need a skin that is/has/

1) male
2) a diamond blue creeper in a suit
3) a tie, and blue shoes
4) 3 letters; EID: in blue
5) crossed eyes, the suit is black, the tie is red, and the skin is kind of shining.
03/20/2017 4:37 pm
GiantDinko
superlegos113OMG, thanks soo much, I've been using the first skin i saw on minersneedcoolshoes.com (Where i was recommended to get a skin from) from ever!!!.
1) Skin Gender - Male
2) What you want the skin to be - I want the skin be a blacksmith/cobbler, may it have a black apron.
3) Extras/Styles/Main Colo(u)rs you want on the skin I want the skin to be white, with black coal like a miner on its hand/arms.
4) Do you want your IGN initials on the back of your skin, if so what is it and what colo(u)r do you want it? I would like it to have the initials "SL" for SuperLegos113 as that was my first name, my current is AcidicOrange113
5) Any extra info you think I may need. I'm hoping to get this made as it would be a dream come true!

-Super <3

I'm 100% sure I wrote this post before: "Hey, so due to family related issues, I am super busy right now, added to the fact it takes a while for me to detail the skins.
Due to this, I will no longer take any skin requests.
Hope you guys all understand, there are many more talented skin creators out there, so I'm sure you'll find a good one to replace me.
Anyone currently awaiting their skin, expect it very soon as I'm busy working on all of yours! "
It seems you are too ignorant or too lazy to read the whole thread before commenting. Maybe I'll be nice and make your skin when I'm free. Expect a few months delay.
03/19/2017 4:54 am
GiantDinko
@Albinopanda124 Just read your request! Looks good; only problem is that Minecraft skins only have 8 "pixel boxes" on them, meaning it is impossible to make a HD pokeball on it. Even if I inserted one afterwards, when I saved it, it would turn back into a tiny pokeball, as Minecraft skins are only 64 x 32 pixels in total.
03/19/2017 6:32 am
Albinopanda124
That's ok! Can you then make me one not HD please? Because that would be great Thank you!
03/14/2017 12:36 pm
Albinopanda124
Hi!
I need a skin for my role playing channel... Is it still time to make it please?
1) Skin Gender: female
2) What you want the skin to be:
So, I would like a Pokemon-themed skin. Her hair is black (with different shades of gray), blue eyes and no mouth. She has a red hoodie with white strings (I forgot how to call them!). She has dark blue pants (different shades of dark blue) and light blue shoes.
3) Extras/Styles/Main Colo(u)rs you want on the skin:
Main colors: different shades of red on the hoodie and different shades of dark blue on the pants.
4) Do you want your IGN initials on the back of your skin, if so what is it and what colo(u)r do you want it?
Yes, I do actually! First i wanted it to say "Samantha" but, that's too long, so you can write just "SAM" at the bottom of the hoodie (on the back) with orange.
5) Any extra info you think I may need.
If it's possible, can you make me a HD Pokeball on the hoodie (at the top)? Because that would be awesome!! But if that isn't possible, just a Pokeball would be ok too...
Thank you!!!
03/04/2017 5:17 pm
GiantDinko
Hey, so due to family related issues, I am super busy right now, added to the fact it takes a while for me to detail the skins.
Due to this, I will no longer take any skin requests.
Hope you guys all understand, there are many more talented skin creators out there, so I'm sure you'll find a good one to replace me.
Anyone currently awaiting their skin, expect it very soon as I'm busy working on all of yours!

-GD
02/28/2017 5:50 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
lilyboo
1) Skin Gender Female
2) What you want the skin to be? Horror girl with brown eyes and brown hair
3) Extras/Styles/Main Colo(u)rs you want on the skin Blue,green orange black and red
4) Do you want your IGN initials on the back of your skin, if so what is it and what colo(u)r do you want it?
5) Any extra info you think I may need.Have blood on it
02/26/2017 11:51 am
GiantDinko
Hey guys - I'm really sorry but I have been super busy over the last couple of weeks. Expect your skin to be sent sometime in early March.

Thanks for understanding
-Dinko
02/15/2017 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Abelhinha
My nickname in the game is Abelhinha, and I would like an original bee skin that no one had used, I do not like ordinary skins so I wanted something different, attention-grabbing and at the same time cute ( Or not). Could you make a skin for me? Please <3
References (but I want something original):
Invaderfree.deviantart.com/art/Minecraft-Skin-Tiny-Winged-Bumble-Bee-451543015
Http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/inv ... e-contest/
Http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/killer-bee-d/
Http://www.deviantart.com/art/bee-255329251
Excuse me if I'm being picky. >.<
03/19/2017 4:46 am
GiantDinko
I found it's really hard to detail a skin to look like a bee. I tried my best
http://imgur.com/pQSRS2u Tell me if you want other changes!

Still very busy, currently working on the other 2 left!
02/14/2017 1:18 pm
NarwhalGod
also please make it detailed
02/14/2017 1:17 pm
NarwhalGod
well i failed at placing my old skin there....
02/14/2017 1:16 pm
NarwhalGod
I have a pink narwhal skin with wings (the wings dont matter here, just the pink narwhal) and i love it, but i want something more original, so i tried to make a humanized narwhal and failed miserably, so i humbly request you to make me a male humanized narwhal, since the narwhal is pink i want pink hair and eyes and a narwhal logo in the back of a black hoodie (possibly pink), and that`s all, here is my skin now:
03/07/2017 3:06 pm
GiantDinko
Done! http://imgur.com/AAaFtKu

Also, everyone else, I'm working on your skins, with my free time, as quick as possible keeping up high quality! Thanks for being so patient.
-GD
02/13/2017 10:27 am
NoxEternal
1) Male
2) http://i.imgur.com/3Fa2yfT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZpIExIO.png
3) Same as the ones in the photos, red/gold
4) no
5) IF THIS IS TOO HARD ITS OKAY, IM SO SORRY BUT IM REALLY DESPERATE any attempt would be greatly appreciated <3
02/09/2017 5:06 pm
GiantDinko
Hey, I'm back!
Photoshop is being a pain, but I got some skins!
@noelandsland I'm currently working on yours, will be completed soon!

If anyone wants anything added to their skin, please tell me and I will do my best!

Presidente, your villager has an added nose, you can turn it off in skin settings if you wish
CarrieUnderwoodFan, I tried my best, it's super hard to remake something like that, as fortune tellers make use of objects like crystal balls more. I added the robe thing they usually wear, and the scarf thing they wear on their head, which can be turned off in skin settings if you wish.
xjine, I went for your first option, did some rainbow hair, and added a jumper and jeans, hopefully this will suit your style, the jumper fades throughout slightly, I didn't quite know exactly what you meant by fading, but I hope I did well.

The images are here:
http://imgur.com/a/h9yua
Anything you need added, tell me, and I'll do my best!

-Dinko
02/08/2017 8:50 pm
noelandsland
I want one of those on/off skins where you can turn off the hat, jacket, pant leg, etc.

I want one where theres a man (scott lang) on the regular template
Then on the overlay, i want the ant man suit.
i hope that makes sense, thank you for making this i really want it for role playing.
02/14/2017 4:23 am
GiantDinko
Hey noelandsland, unfortunately I'm having trouble with your request; the overlay is not staying with the skin, it won't let me use the outlay skin when I'm testing it. Accept my greatest apologies as I try and try again, but I picked out these which may be of use to you:
http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/65452 ... 224/antman
http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/59668 ... kin-AntMan
http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/64181 ... War-antman

Hey, NoxEternal, I saw your request and am raring to have a go! I'll update you in a couple of days!
02/07/2017 5:56 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Artist
Miss Shadowz
moved to shops and requests
02/04/2017 1:54 pm
xjine
kk
02/04/2017 1:46 pm
GiantDinko
Okee dokee! I'll get to work right away. Please give me a few days to sort it out, and I'll be right back with you!

"examples of work?" the skins I've made so far is my own, and a few for friends and stuff, I can't really upload them here, as this is my first main time doing something like this, I wanted to try it out for fun!
02/04/2017 1:42 pm
xjine
Plz could I have a skin that has the following:

1) Has Rainbow Hair (short)

2) Male

3) Detailed (if possible) Fading

Normal Man/Boy

OR

1)White fading to Red hair (short)

Normal Man/Boy

2) male