I need someone to make a server spawn for me

iheartbellatrix's Avatar iheartbellatrix8/6/12 4:00 pm
8/9/2012 10:26 am
Deathsvice's Avatar Deathsvice
I'm going to make a Minecraft server, but I don't have the best building skills. Neither do my staff. So, I decided to post a request here on Planet Minecraft.

I want it to be:
-Not too big, not too small (don't make it as big as the Fallen Kingdom set by CaptainSparklez, but don't make it as small as an NPC's house)
-Should have room and breathing space for at least 15 people
-Can be built on a super-flat world or a regularly spawned world
-When map is sent, it shouldn't be in MCEdit/WorldEdit format, it should be like the regular Minecraft map folders

What I'll Give You in Return:
-Special rights/rank on the server once it's set up (not op)
-Signs at spawn with credit to you
-Credit on the server's website once it's set up
-Subscribe to your PMC webpage
-*Optional* Make you a custom skin on request

If I like your map enough, I may give you better rights/ranks, etc. once you submit it. If you're interested in making one for me, please post on this thread and I'll get back to you!
iheartbellatrix
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2012 10:26 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Deathsvice
yep because theres no one out there to hurt security n i been on soo many servers.
08/08/2012 8:04 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter
Chimpoid
You can't just do that you should at least whitelist the people who helped otherwise you are just a jerk. There is hardly a risk anyway.
08/07/2012 7:16 pm
Deathsvice
Just sayin even im 14 n I can make a server with out my parents saying anythin n ur fine just saying never heard this before ...I rl wanted to help
08/07/2012 12:18 pm
Deathsvice
Ppl who made servers before never had this happen UR OVER pertected so u made a failed server.
08/07/2012 12:36 pm
iheartbellatrix
Okay, that wasn't necessary.

I don't have access to my router, so I needed my parents to log in for me, considering I don't want to hack into my own system (and, obviously, I don't know how). It was also my first time port-forwarding and I didn't want to screw up my own internet, so I wanted my dad to do it (he works with computers every day and knew how to do exactly what I was trying to do). And excuse me for not being of age or something and having own router and all of that stuff if you're rolling your eyes right now. But my parents didn't want strangers getting into our system or something because that's a huge security risk, if you didn't know that, and since they're my parents I just went with it and they told me to whitelist it. I hope you understand.
08/06/2012 9:40 pm
Deathsvice
08/06/2012 9:07 pm
iheartbellatrix
***Attention to all who have contacted me about the map!!!!***

Unfortunately, I can't set up the server and let others on. It risks my security at home and people would be able to track me down. I'm not risking that and my parents have told me to only whitelist my friends IRL, so I'm sorry to inform all of you that I will no longer need a spawn built for me. If you already started/finished, if I ever make a legitimate server without whitelist, THAT SPAWN WILL BE USED! Sorry!
08/06/2012 5:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iLikeGaming782
hmmm, looks like it could be fun Do you have anything specifuc that you would like the spawn to be? If not then what will the server be like? I could come up with something to fit the server theme
08/06/2012 5:10 pm
Deathsvice
idk how to send u a map when u make a server i thought its a random map I buildd I never made a server before.
08/06/2012 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
flyboy_fwea
Im Awesome With Building , Im Gunna Be A Future Architect , If God's Willing,..
Maybe I Could Help That Other Dude Build The Spawn, Im Great With Redstone
I Dont Really Know How To Do The Whole Plugins Thingy :/ Sorry, but Im Good With World Edit, .. And I Have no Idea How To Make A map So I Would Need To Do It Manually Sorry, If U Dont Need Me Its Kool, I Kinda Have My Own Server, Im co-owner,
Oh And I Don't Even Need Any Special Ranks or Anything Im Fine IWth The normal...
My Skype Is : Traditionally_bawlin
FAcebook Is: www.facebook.com/SwaggaUnlimited4life
08/06/2012 4:08 pm
Deathsvice
I can do it as u say I made spawns before n castles my ign: deathsvice
I will help u all I can.

Message me the ip if u think u trust me I understand ppl thes days ppl dont trust ppl a lot cause of the griefers n hackers out there I under stand but im good with plugins n I know what griefers n hackers act like.

My skills r building castles pixel art n I like helping ppl a lot.
08/06/2012 5:02 pm
iheartbellatrix
Awesome, though I haven't set up the server yet. Again, as I said, I'd rather you send me the map through Mediafire or something.

flyboy_fweaIm Awesome With Building , Im Gunna Be A Future Architect , If God's Willing,..
Maybe I Could Help That Other Dude Build The Spawn, Im Great With Redstone
I Dont Really Know How To Do The Whole Plugins Thingy :/ Sorry, but Im Good With World Edit, .. And I Have no Idea How To Make A map So I Would Need To Do It Manually Sorry, If U Dont Need Me Its Kool, I Kinda Have My Own Server, Im co-owner,
Oh And I Don't Even Need Any Special Ranks or Anything Im Fine IWth The normal...
My Skype Is : Traditionally_bawlin
FAcebook Is: http://www.facebook.com/SwaggaUnlimited4life

If he's okay with it, you can help him.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome