Need someone with good CustomNPCs/coding skills

Denisowator's Avatar Denisowator4/18/16 11:21 am
1 emeralds 227 2
4/18/2016 11:52 am
Denisowator's Avatar Denisowator
I'm making an adventure map that's going to use quite a lot of NPCs from the Custom NPCs mod. And I'm completely clueless when it comes making NPCs do certain things in certain orders, and just coding stuff in general.

I need someone who has had a lot of experience with this mod, and has pretty good coding skills.

I'm making the map in singleplayer, so I thought the best way of doing this is if me and the other person voice chat through skype, while I have screen sharing on. So they'll be like a roleplay maker working away in the background, while the players do their thing.

I don't have any specific times in mind, but I'm mostly available from 4pm-10pm (GMT). And when we're not on at the same time, we can just send messages back and forth.

Hopefully I can find someone to help me. I really have no clue what I'm doing, but I really want my map to have those NPCs.
Denisowator
Level 20 : Expert Warrior