New Plugin Request(Credits)

KingAce121's Avatar KingAce1218/10/13 5:11 am
1 emeralds 111 2
8/10/2013 2:58 pm
nickfromgreece's Avatar nickfromgreece
Hello, I am looking for someone to code a new custom plugin, which could be used for even more servers. So this is whats going on, I have a dedicated server with multiverse with spleef, factions, kitpvp, thewalls, and creative. I need a plugin for KitPvP, that when you kill someone you get credits, remember, not balance, credits.
Things to remember:
I DON'T want anything to do with vault and Iconomy, because that will interfere with my factions balance.
It HAS to have an option to disable for other worlds, or enable, doesn't matter. Because I don't want it messing with factions.
Things I would like plugin to have:
- When you kill someone, you earn credits (/credits and configurable, also you can disable for different worlds[Multiverse])
- A shop for the credits
- The shop has to be different than essentials shop, so the format cannot be [Down below this]
[Buy]/[Sell]
[Amount]
[Item]
[Cost]
I would prefer it to be something like that. Just to mix it up, but whatever you want to do, just NOT the format above.
[Item]
[Sell]
[Cost]
Thanks and I am not a coder myself, but from a non coder stance, this seems like a relatively easy plugin to code, and a lot of other people could probably find it useful to . So just reply if you want to do it.
KingAce121
Level 1 : New Miner