Offering myself out as a builder :)

MeganPie's Avatar MeganPie10/17/17 9:14 pm history
2 emeralds 323 7
10/22/2017 6:05 pm
MeganPie's Avatar MeganPie
| Thread:
Hello, I'm Megan. I'm offering myself out as a builder for servers that need them.

| Experiences:
I've had experience with building in general mostly on friends servers and SMPs I've played on, making small structures and the odd spawn, etc. My strengths are in modern and semi-medieval builds themes, and small to medium builds and my weaknesses are in massive builds and other kinds of build themes.

| About me:
I'm 15 from Australia, I like doing anything related to computers, whether its using them, coding them or on them, pulling them apart or building them. I also love swimming and pineapples.

| Current positions etc:
I'm currently a Web Developer / Designer at PrimeTechnology, Web Developer at Ayova Services, and owner of my own Discord. Nothing related to Minecraft servers, yet.

| Want to get me:
Send me a PM on Planet Minecraft: Here.
Send me a message on Discord: Megan#6196
Comment in the comments, you know where.

| Extra: Prices:
Most of everything I'll do for free, or under $5.

~ Megan
MeganPie
Level 1 : New Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2017 6:05 pm
MeganPie
UPDATE:
So hey guys, I'm gonna not do big projects over 100x100 in size, or do long-term projects, just so I can balance out my load and tie this in with my busy schedule. I've also got to say that I'm gonna be asking for at least $1 on builds over 50x50, since I kinda do need the money, its all optional though :)

Lots of <3 everyone!

~ Megan
10/19/2017 10:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
hope2
Is it actually difficult to find customers? My friend is a freelancer and I am helping her to get customers? Which approaches do you use to find customers?
10/21/2017 11:05 am
MeganPie
Currently I just advertise this thread in multiple places such as public Discords I'm in. And as for how hard, its not too hard if your offering services for free. Its when you ask for money, even small amounts, when people start running.
10/17/2017 9:45 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Kequo
I own an Australian network. Your style would very much match the theme of the community and as an Australian you should have low ping. What are your prices?
10/17/2017 10:36 pmhistory
MeganPie
Most builds are free, however if I do think something needs to be payed for normally below $5 :) Most of the time though I'll do things for free. As for my ping, must aussie servers I connect to, I get a 450/500ms ping on.
10/18/2017 10:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Kequo
How are you able to build at such high ping?
10/18/2017 10:15 pm
MeganPie
I seriously don't know. But I do. It just takes me a bit longer due to the lag.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome