Poor Little Me: Need a Talented, Bored Skin maker who feels like donating their time!

Xenku's Avatar Xenku5/18/18 2:35 pm history
1 emeralds 233 8
5/23/2018 10:49 am
Xenku's Avatar Xenku
So basically here's the deal!

No matter my creativity, or understanding of design, I can not seem to ever design myself a decent skin, and still capture the idea even remotely that I had in my head! I'm more of artist with audio and the only time I'm visually creative is in some design and obviously in the minecraft server I'm designing.

Short story - I'm in desperate need of a nice skin ^ - ^

I'm willing to trade my minecraft skills or time in other ways, as well as perhaps if you are a content creator something like some custom music or sound bytes <3

If you consider yourself a talented and bored skin maker PLEASE consider donating a custom skin to me. We LOVE to give credit to the creators or anything used, and once our channel and server are officially up and running we might even want to have you return for some paid commissions for the team and NPCS!

Nice renders of your skin made are always a possibility as well! <3

If this sounds like something you might be interested in please comment and/or send me a message on PMC!

We can talk about styles, ideas, and things we both like to create something fitting and unique if you are bored.

I think experience with pastels, and a COUPLE of different styles would be nice! But I realize like any art, there is a certain balance of technical skill and unique interpretation! So I'm open to lots!

Have a good day or night regardless miners and crafters.

Thanks for reading
Xenku
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage