Professional Server Design Services!

esoomytefasgone's Avatar esoomytefasgone5/18/11 9:51 pm
1 emeralds 193 1
2/11/2014 11:25 pm
lukerock7's Avatar lukerock7

Welcome

When creating a server, you are competing with a lot of people, each of them with the exact same plan as you. "To create the best Minecraft server possible." To achieve this goal, you need a server thats wows players, you need to hook people to your server so that they will stay, and you player base will grow. Do you know what the trick to getting players is? Ill tell you. Its creating a welcoming, imaginative and down right epic world for all new players to see as soon as they log in. This might sound easy, but it is a lot harder to do then many people think. You need to create a server that looks original and fits your intended server type. This is where i come in. My job is work with YOU, the server owner to make your server as amazing as it can be.

About Me

By now your probably thinking, "What makes this guy better then any other designer on this website". Well ill tell you what, i have dedication. I started this so called business because i'm trying to earn money for university, and lets face it guys, University is NOT cheap. I decided to do something that could earn me a little cash on the side and still let me have fun. now don't stop reading because you saw the word cash here. Although i have rough guides to how much i think i should charge for designing and working with you. Everything is done by donations. I understand its tough and expensive to run a server as is, thats why the majority of the time i leave it up to you to decide how much my time is worth. I want to have fun, you want to have fun, so lets not make this something involving large sums. (i was never good at math anyways)

Packages

All money is earned on a donation basis, as a result, the stated amount is not enforced.

Basic Design Plan: $4.99
Starting a server? Looking for an amazing spawn point or main city? Need some help with a project already in the works? Than the basic plan is for you. I provide a breathtaking starting area for you server that will attract AND keep players on your server. I will work until YOU are satisfied with the result. You are spending your hard earned cash, so YOU deserve the best.

Advanced Design Plan: $9.99
This package is for those of you who are looking for an on-going assistant on your projects. If you want something a lot more than the standard spawn area, than this is your best bet. With this package i am available to build large scale areas AND provide lifetime assistance after the project is done, incase any edits are required or you need something else added.

1337 Design Plan: $14.99
This is for the hardcore server owner. This package ensures constant maintenance of your game world AND full building support for the life of your server.

Why Choose us?

Paying for a service like this is un-common in the Minecraft community, and its understandable to have doubts. We offer a %100 money back guarantee if your not satisfied AND all fees are decided by YOU. You know that your money will be well used and help contribute to my dream of one day becoming a Park Ranger. I am dedicated, hard working and will never stop until YOU are satisfied with the result!!

Contact Me

To inquire about a plan, for questions, or just to hang out and play Minecraft, you can contact me here on this thread, through website PM or..

e-mail: al.walsh@live.com

Thank you for your time and i hope to work with you soon.

- Signed

Alex (SafetyMoose)

DONATE PAYPAL: http://tinyurl.com/safetymoosedonate
esoomytefasgone
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard