Rawr's Skin Shop!

-R A W R-'s Avatar -R A W R-2/9/13 4:15 am
1 emeralds 204 1
2/9/2013 5:10 pm
Wrinkleface93's Avatar Wrinkleface93
Hello! And welcome to meh skin shop :3 If you'd like a custom shaded skin, then fill out this form :3 (If marked with an asterik(*) then you must have that information!
*1. Reference picture, a picture that shows what you'd like.
2. Any extra details on the skin that's not in the reference pic.
*3. Skin name.
4. Specific colors, I will try and match the exact color on the
reference picture, unless you want specific/different colors.
And that is pretty much it Send that in a private message!!!
-R A W R-
Level 21 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2013 5:10 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wrinkleface93
Hello there, I do not have a picture so I will just have to describe it to you and hope you can do the best job you can. I would really like a Custom make Skin made. I am not good at all at making skins so I would love to have a skin made just for me.

I will give you three options you may choose the one that you feel you can do the best job in.

Option (a)

The type of skin I am looking for is a skin related to
Exterminater265
I will let you decide where you go with it as I have no ideas, but would love to have a skin relating to my name,

Option (b)

If that is not possible then could you please make a AWESOME business man in a suit, suit preferably black/dark brown. With dark black shades on and I don't want the Emo hair type, if you know what I mean.

Option (c)

And then if that is also not possible then I will leave it up to you whatever suits you.
But if you are going with option (c) then make sure it is a male, and that it looks
AWESOME.

The rest is in your hands.

Thank you! (in advance)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome