Request: Looking for 1-3 artists and 1-2 3D designers/modellers! Details in thread!

YSG the Fox's Avatar YSG the Fox3/30/22 2:35 pm history
1 emeralds 91

Hey, Designers!

Some of you might know me, most of you might not, however, I have something for you guys:(COPIED FROM MY TWITTER!)
Hey :P

Looking for an artist to make some emotes for my Discord server as well as (when I unlock them) on Twitch (FREE services only! I'm broke lol). Another thing I'm requesting is either a 3D designer or maybe a separate artist to make some kind of avatar for me (3D or 2D are both fine!), once again, FREE services only, as, again, I'm broke.

Reference Images (If needed)
Reference One - Front View, mostly top Reference Two: Side view, tail included, more full-body

As I said above, I'm broke, so if you're interested in doing this, please make sure you're okay with doing this for free! You can send the finished products to me in DMs on Discord (TheRealYSG#9655), here, or Twitter (@TheRealYSG9637)! Make sure you tell me what you're doing before you start, though, so I'm not caught off-guard when you suddenly DM me!
As for what I want the emotes and the avatar to look like, if the avatar is 3D, look at Ranboo's avatar design! That's a pretty good example of what I want to look like on stream. If it's a 2D avatar, as long as it looks good and is functional, I'm happy :P For emotes, you know those kinds of designs? Ones that convey simple messages or emotions/moods? That's basically what I want, but personalized :P If you want to do some non-OC designs, my YouTube, Twitch or Twitter pages might have a few memorable things that might make good emotes!
If you're interested in helping me out, put a comment below or send a DM! Thanks!
YSG the Fox
Level 21 : Expert Network