Request: Minecraft Server Logo, Animated Server Banner & Art Representing Server Nameadd_photo_alternate

BlockHacker's Avatar BlockHacker5/21/22 6:00 pm
1 emeralds 150 4
6/9/2022 3:13 pm
BlockHacker's Avatar BlockHacker
Hey there, wonderful people of PMC!

As the title says, I would like to request a Minecraft Server Logo, an Animated Server Banner and Art Representing the server's name! The server was once called RarestEmsCove. But now my staff and I have decided on MysteryCave. MysteryCave is a magic/fantasy themed server. Much more like Harry Potter themed than anything else.
All three of these requests have to fit the theme really well, so if anyone is able to create all 3 then please comment, PM me or DM me at RarestEmerald#9837

The minecraft server logo has to be of the right size so I can upload it onto Aternos as the pfp.

The animated server banner has to at least 468x60 pixels so that I can publish it onto other advertising sites, like minecraft-servers.
This is what I want the server banner to say.

"MysteryCave"
"Wizardry & Witchcraft"
"Learn Spells"
"Level Up"
"Fight Wizards"
"And Survive"
"The World Needs You"

The server art can be any size you want it to be. It could be hand-drawn, digitally drawn such like fan art, e.t.c. However this must be a magic/fantasy themed art with relation to the Wizarding Universe (Harry Potter Series)
The art could be of this style:

Or this with text (text is more preferable however)
Minecraft Server Logo - SparkVerse Art by totallyanimated on DeviantArt

I know this seems like a lot, but these are really in need right now. And I would be so grateful to who ever comes up and helps us! Credit, ofc, will be given! And as for what you get in return is a lot of gratefulness, as all the staff and such on the server work for free. So I hope you find the time to help us out :)

Thanks for reading this, if you got this far and thanks for helping us in advanced if you ever decide to do it!! Have a great day!
BlockHacker
Level 43 : Master Mage