[Request/Recruitment] Builders, Quest Designers/Writers, Developers/Coders and Event Planners wanted! - PatriamMC

Patriam Community's Avatar Patriam Community11/22/20 12:27 am
12/4/2020 8:18 am
_Astrolol_'s Avatar _Astrolol_
We Want You!
With the upcoming newest release of Patriam Studios' server, PatriamMC, we are currently on the lookout for new Builders and Quest Designers to help further along the release of the server.

What are we looking for in builders?
Anyone who can build in medieval and/or ancient styles from across the planet. Asian, Middle Eastern, Greek, Roman, European, Native American, etc. etc. Experience with previous servers or teams is a big boost however we are looking for any and all, regardless of previous experience.

Why do we need builders?
Two words. NPC Cities.
PatriamMC 3.0 will feature lively cities featuring a host of NPCs going about their day-to-day lives, as well as being hubs for hundreds of quests and major server events. Builders will also be tasked with building ruins, dungeons, Ancient Precursor Sites & Complexes, raider encampments, fleets of ships, and much more. Working with PatriamMC and our wonderful team means there is never a moment where there isn't something to do!

What are we looking for in Quest Designers?
We are looking for those who are fluent in English to come and make quests for PatriamMC 3.0. Those who have experience with the Quests Plugin will be greatly appreciated, but if you're just a writer wanting to get involved we're more than happy to help teach!

Why do we need Quest Designers?
Patriam will have hundreds, if not thousands of quests by the time of its planned release (Early-Mid 2021) in order to fuel player interaction and enjoyment, as well as provide content for content creators who are involved with Patriam Studios and PatriamMC. Quests will be an integral part of PatriamMC 3.0 so help is greatly appreciated!

What are we looking for in Developers/Coders?
Those who have experience of knowledge working with the Java Coding Language and/or working with and creating Minecraft Plugins. Those who have worked with servers before are preferred however we are happy to accept any and all who know their way around Java and are willing to help.

Why do we need Developers/Coders?
PatriamMC 3.0 is a very ambitious server with many ideas and concepts that require custom plugins in order to be developed. From custom RP mechanics to siege weapons, boss battles, cutscenes, dynamic events and so much more. But we need help, with such an ambitious project it is essential that we find as many people as possible who are willing to help out and join our ever-expanding community to help us achieve our ambitious goals. If you think you're up to the challenge or are willing to help us out then please join our discord(s) and flick Atmos or a senior member of staff a message!

What are we looking for in Event Planners?
We want people primarily who have worked on server events before, especially those involved with events on Roleplay and/or RPG Servers as these are the kinds of events that we want for PatriamMC 3.0.

Why do we need Event Planners
In order to keep players interested and invested in the server, we need events. These will range from festivals in NPC Cities to huge gladiator tournaments in The City of Pacis or even an attack from the AI Mors-Incarnatum and his legions of automatons and anything in-between. Our goal is to plan events for at least 6 months after release and continue working on other events post release of the server. If this sounds like something your interested in then please flick us a message!

Are you looking for anyone else?
Yes! We are on the lookout for artists (especially those in experience with Concept Art and/or landscapes), music creators, writers, coders and other talented people. If you want to learn more you can join our two discords below or message our founder, Atmos, who's details are also below.
Many thanks, and we hope to see some of you interested!
- The Patriam Studios Board of Directors & The PatriamMC Management Team

Contact Information
PatriamMC Discord - https://discord.gg/ZD5gvSY
Patriam Studios Discord - https://discord.gg/879FG9q
Atmos (on discord) - @Atmos#2445
Atmos (email) - nz.alex321@gmail.com

Other Links
Patriam Canon Wiki - https://officialpatriam.fandom.com/wiki/Patriam_Wiki
Patriam Wiki (Old) - https://wiki.patriam.cc/
Patriam Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-IibjQOkiPMzudXOtTaOQ
Patriam Website (Currently undergoing MAJOR renovations!!) - https://patriam.cc/

Patriam Community
Level 31 : Artisan Network