Requesting Banner help for my Profile Page

Someone Over There's Avatar Someone Over There8/19/19 9:32 pm
4 emeralds 206 6
8/20/2019 1:37 pm
Chiaroscuro's Avatar Chiaroscuro
Hello Everyone,

I am currently requesting, if anyone is willing to help, make me a banner for my profile page. I have tried uploading just different pictures and images, but nothing seems to really fit.

If someone good help guide me, or is willing to make me a banner for my profile, it would greatly help.

I'd be willing to have anything rendered from one of my builds, or something custom that represents my name. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

If you would like to talk further about maybe it turning into a commission or anything please feel free to either message me on here, or at my discord @ Ctrl Alt Defeated#7954 I am active on both quite a bit.
Someone Over There
Level 30 : Artisan Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2019 7:05 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Ladybug
Chiaroscuro
Are you looking for a specific aesthetic or something to showcase your work?
08/20/2019 7:50 am
Someone Over There
Was looking for something a little aesthetic, am trying to get a better customization of my account to fit something more me. The banner size is just really odd.
08/20/2019 8:14 amhistory
Chiaroscuro
A render of your build (which unfortunately I don't have the tools to do well) would go well to show your skills. My tip would be to leave a empty-ish space on the left side of the render where your profile pic will fit. As for the sizing, it's really long and thin so My first thought is either close-up on a heavily decorated area of build or something very horizontal in shape. You can also change the shape of your banner within certain limits by dragging it up and down.

If you're thinking of using something other than a Minecraft render, I would suggest something with patterns and not a lot of detail, that way your profile pic doesn't get swallowed up by the design. If you wanted to play it safe, I would say maybe white and grey stripes, though with the pastel-y palette of your profile messy light pink stripes wouldn't be too bad either.

I can't help with a render but I can help if you have an image or idea in mind that I can put together, like a pre-existing render/screenshot or a general sort of aesthetic direction.
08/20/2019 1:07 pm
Someone Over There
Well I appreciate the advice, I didn't even know that I could somewhat add to the height of the image by dragging down. I can very easily see what you mean by having something simple as well, like your own profile, that still gives an amazing look to the overall design.

I think the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around is being able to resize the image from a regular screenshot to something within the banner size without it being to blurry or loosing resolution. I am currently trying to get a high res render than the ones that I do have, but once I have that I would love to be able to chat some more about possibly some design ideas or help with the creation.
08/20/2019 1:37 pm
Chiaroscuro
I wouldn't worry so much about the resolution of your image as I would the aspect ratio. The guidelines that the website gives you just tell you the length:width ratio, so past that as long as your image doesn't exceed the maximum file size it can be as big as you need it to be. Twice as big, three times as big, and so forth. That'll help you keep the resolution high.
08/20/2019 4:44 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Chiaroscuro maybe? 😁
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome