Requesting Fan Art - Reward!

Yisewalton's Avatar Yisewalton3/9/13 3:22 pm
1 emeralds 214 5
3/14/2013 11:36 am
Yisewalton's Avatar Yisewalton
I've been on PMC a while now and I've always wanted some fan art. So, I'm turning to the people of [Edit: Shops & Requests] to help me! I need the fan art to be based on a Gnome, As I love gnomes, And something that resembles me, You can look at my profile to ideas!

As a reward, I'll credit you on my PMC page and link your page as well, I'll also recommend you and love you forever! I know this may not be a lot, But it's all I can give, You never know, I could become popular, And if they see your link on my profile then bobs your uncle! (Actually, Paul's the name of my uncle).

If you're up for the making of my fan art, I'd like you to send me a PM or leave a comment. Comment is probably better... Leave the fan art you made for me here please!

P.S I'll be accepting more than one fan art! So, Fan art away!

-Yise
Yisewalton
Level 11 : Journeyman Network