[Requesting] Skins for three original characters

RyerCrown's Avatar RyerCrown10/26/19 11:56 am
1 emeralds 121
I have these three characters that I lovingly and affectionately refer to as my Sons. Originally they were made in a game called Lobotomy Corporation, but I've actually started to use them for my own works. I'd really love to have some Minecraft skins for them though.

This is just a screenshot of them in-game since I don't have any reference images of them. These are Zayn-Anthony Miller (The X was a typo I can't fix lol), Jonathan "Joy" Hayes, and Ryer Crown. I know Zayn's outfit is a little complicated, so I'm alright if you decide to do a simple black suit. Also, his glasses aren't a requirement either. Jonathan's uniform is a long coat over some gunmetal gray armor. His hair can be a gradient or a flat green, it really doesn't matter to me. It also only goes slightly past his shoulders unlike the image. Ryer's eyes are actually gold, and his suit is a white dress shirt, black vest and a black tailcoat overtop. He's not edgy I promise haha.

As for some little side points:
I'd like them to all be uniform, so I rather have one person tackle all three rather then individual people working on each. Also, I can be a little picky when it comes to quality, so I'd like a few examples of your work before I decide.

Thank you so much in advanced This really means a lot to me.
RyerCrown
Level 1 : New Explorer