Screenshots with Shaders [Shop]

Ash's Avatar Ash4/19/13 6:39 am
1 emeralds 136 3
4/19/2013 9:21 am
SilentOX's Avatar SilentOX
Hey guys.

I've recently been able to install shaders for my minecraft, due to me splurging on a new desktop.
I understand that many people aren't able to run shaders, or don't even have access to someone who can. I was always frustrated when I didn't have them myself, and I know how hard it can be to find someone who can take shots for you.

So I've decided to post this shop for those of you who can't find anyone else to do this.
For those of you who want to know, I've got GLSL and SUES ultra installed, and the screenshots will be a bit larger than a normal screen, so keep that in mind

Warning: I'm letting you know that while I CAN take screenshots for you, I'm not very artistic, so you're going to have to tell me what shots you want done

NOTE: I can only do Minecraft World Saves right now, I haven't gotten around to installing MCEdit yet.

I also have a tip: if you really need the shots done ASAP, upload the project to PMC first, link the project in here, and just put a note at the bottom saying "Please ASAP Snowy", you'll get brownie points.

Project Link:
What shots you need done
(positioning, or you can let me decide):
How soon you need them:
Ash
Retired Moderator
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2013 8:22 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
I installed shaders just by following the tutorials
04/19/2013 9:21 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
SilentOX
What tutorial.. Please link it
04/19/2013 7:18 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
SilentOX
SnowylipsHey guys.

I've recently been able to install shaders for my minecraft, due to me splurging on a new desktop.
I understand that many people aren't able to run shaders, or don't even have access to someone who can. I was always frustrated when I didn't have them myself, and I know how hard it can be to find someone who can take shots for you.

So I've decided to post this shop for those of you who can't find anyone else to do this.
For those of you who want to know, I've got GLSL and SUES ultra installed, and the screenshots will be a bit larger than a normal screen, so keep that in mind

Warning: I'm letting you know that while I CAN take screenshots for you, I'm not very artistic, so you're going to have to tell me what shots you want done

NOTE: I can only do Minecraft World Saves right now, I haven't gotten around to installing MCEdit yet.

I also have a tip: if you really need the shots done ASAP, upload the project to PMC first, link the project in here, and just put a note at the bottom saying "Please ASAP Snowy", you'll get brownie points.

Project Link:
What shots you need done
(positioning, or you can let me decide):
How soon you need them:

I want one ;D
+
How did you install shaders? it always wont work for me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome