Searching for intro!

JJJ512's Avatar JJJ5129/24/14 1:03 pm
1 emeralds 453 8
10/6/2014 11:33 am
JJJ512's Avatar JJJ512
I want to start being active on YouTube again so I decided I need an intro.
Now to get to the point.

Background: Sci-Fi Darkness
Animation: A loading icon that spins around in circles or something. (Maybe similar to Destiny's icon but not the same)
After that happens for a few seconds I want the screen to quickly flash out (so it starts the video.) What the Destiny icon looks like

The music I want, which matches the intro, I want you to use is anything from http://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds but I want to know what song you used so I don't get any copyright strikes.
Thanks for reading and I hope that somebody makes me a good YouTube intro and not a horrible one. Thanks once again.
Just in case you wanted to know what you will get in return I will put the link of your YouTube channel or to 1 social media link of your choice in my description of every video I use the intro in.
Once again I thank you all that tried!
Need more information message me. I will try to reply asap.
JJJ512
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/06/2014 11:33 am
JJJ512
@Chronovagaming

Thanks for responding I might just listen to you and not bump this thread any more..
I may try and make my own but I will probably fail well at least I will try.. (Maybe)
I probably won't get an intro in a while.. If ever..
If I have fun then all will go well..
Thanks for everything you said I'm going to look into the stuff you said..
10/06/2014 9:13 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ChronovaGaming
JJJ512
Chikerenahamwagenaardesign.typeform.com/to/iD99Vp

Fill in this form, this guy is making free intros!

His youtube channel for examples:
WagenaarDesign

Hope that helped

Apparently that guy only does it for free with people more then 250 subs...
Have you gotten one from that guy?

Hey man. I have a channel myself, with a current intro that isn't the best but a 3D intro that's been in the works by a bud of mine to be released soon.
When I first started youtube, I didn't have an intro. And when I got one, boy did that improve my views. People wanna see some proffesionality to launch the video, it makes them stay a while. So I understand why you want an intro.

However, making an intro requires time and effort. Even if it's just a simple intro, it takes time out of someone's day. Now I'm not saying its impossible to find someone here to make your intro, but it's nearly impossible. Every day, ten, maybe twenty people post on these forums asking for Intros, and very, very few of them are ever made.

If you really want an intro, I'd stick with a template for now. You can easily find one that works with sony vegas, for example, where all you have to do is double click and type your name. You can also find ones that are better quality for After Effects, and perhaps Cinema 4D.

I have all of these programs, and so I have the programs needed - however, I could understand if you don't have them.

I would reccomend investing in one of the named programs, as you could use them in the future for other things as well as the intended Intro, such as editing or Video FX.

Generally what I'm trying to say is, the only reason anyone is gonna do this for you, free of charge, is if you know them, have talked to them, and kind of have built a bit of a friendly relationship.

Again, I reccomend simply getting Sony Vegas and using a template untill your channel grows.
10/06/2014 4:45 am
JJJ512
Chikerenahamwagenaardesign.typeform.com/to/iD99Vp

WagenaarDesign

Hope that helped

Apparently that guy only does it for free with people more then 250 subs...
Have you gotten one from that guy?
10/06/2014 3:21 am
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
Chikerenaham
https://wagenaardesign.typeform.com/to/iD99Vp

WagenaarDesign

Hope that helped
10/06/2014 3:13 am
JJJ512
Bump again anyone good at this?
10/05/2014 12:21 am
JJJ512
Hey guys it would be nice if someone made me an intro... (Bump)
09/24/2014 10:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
aMirror Grand
I can do this for you.
Contact me via skype:
aMirrorGrand
10/03/2014 7:08 am
JJJ512
This guy isn't doing it..
Anyone willing to help a person out?
Planet Minecraft