Seska's Screenshot Shop [SHUT DOWN]

Seska Rotan's Avatar Seska Rotan7/8/12 6:48 am
1 emeralds 146 5
9/8/2012 10:23 am
Dr_Solomon's Avatar Dr_Solomon

[ANNOUNCEMENT: This shop has been shut down due to lack of constructive activity. If you wish to make a request, send me a Private Message]

Hey you!

Have you just made something AWESOME, and posted it to PMC, only to have it not get many views or downloads? Disappointed?

Well, a big thing about getting your project (Or Texture Pack) noticed, is by having an awesome image to promote your submission. When people see a great picture, it makes them interested and compelled to take a look.

Example. Take 'dannydew98's texture pack. He had a few good pictures, but he wanted his pack to have a good feature image to make it more noticed. He's what he sent me:

It's a good pic, but all it takes is a little bit of editing to make it look ten times more awesome.

Check out his pack here.

www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/space-age-tech-stuff-125-texture-pack/

What I'm offering here, is you give me a link to your Project, Texture Pack, Mod, etc, and I'll download it, get good screenshots of it, then edit it according to how you want it.

The best part? It's free. Consider it a gift from me to the wonderful community here on PMC.

All you need to do is fill in this form:

Type of Project (Project, Mod, Texture Pack, Server):
Link To Project:
How many screenshots do you want?:
Do you want me to edit them?:
Any requests for how you want it edited?:
Anything else?

If you want to see more examples of my work, check out my profile: www.planetminecraft.com/member/seska_rotan/

I'm busy with exams a lot of the time now, but I'll try to get your request done ASAP.
Seska Rotan
Retired Moderator
Level 40 : Master Grump