Any Skin Requests?

cawlietNexus's Avatar cawlietNexus5/6/19 3:04 pm history
5/10/2019 10:48 pm
Kitsun_'s Avatar Kitsun_
[EDIT: As of 10/5/19, I likely won't be starting making any more skins after the Eve from Elsword skin until the 14th of June, when all my exams are done. I do have a week holiday in the middle, so I may make one or two during that, but it will mostly be spent revising. YOU CAN STILL MAKE REQUESTS, it will just be a while until I complete them. When I do start again I won't be at school any more, so I will probably go through any requests built up pretty quickly. I will work through any requests in chronological order.]

Anybody want to request a skin?

Here are my five best (in my opinion) skins, so you get an idea of what I'm good at, and if you want me to make one for you

for a request write:

1- a skin name

2- whether it's ok for me to post it on here (if not i will pm the finished skin to you)

3- the skin model you would like me to use (alex or steve)

4- a reference image for the skin, or a detailed description of how you want the skin to look. (if you use a reference image and it's not full body, describe how you want the missing bits to look)

5- I tend to do eyes in the 2x2 style as shown in most of the skins I included, but if you want something else like the 3x2 ones in the gerard way skin, or some other style of eyes please specify

6- any other details you think I might need

Please be aware, I am doing exams in a few weeks, so if I have not finished your request by then, I will leave it until once all my exams are finished. I usually take 2 to 8 hours to make a skin, depending on how complex it is.

And no dirty stuff =P
cawlietNexus
Level 42 : Master Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/10/2019 8:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ayrichu
The Information for the skin is below.
1. Ash
2. Yes you may post it :D
3. Steve
4. http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/893523445/Ayrichu-PVP
5. same as reference

Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Skin tone: A white tan (pretty much like reference)
Hair length: Not longer than to the neck
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Hair Shaded: YES.
Bang Style: I guess just keep it simple, like it is on the reference pic.
Outfit: sort of like https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/yomna-steampunk/ , but instead of a brown leather, I'd like it to be black jacket with a golden yellow shirt possibly an amethyst necklace around the neck, and something like a backpack like https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ugly-to-pretty-entry/, only matching the rest of the outfit perhaps with a gray or purple?!
Extra details: A pair of googles with a lit tinted golden yellow for the lens part, and a black outer bit.
05/08/2019 2:13 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
ryankgress
My friend has a D&D character with tons of uniqueness. Do what you want/can with it if you have the time!

1 - Big Bongo
2 - Sure, you can post it
3 - Either is fine!
4 - BB is a wood elf rogue, modeled mostly off of Legolas from LOTR. He has a tentacle instead of a left arm, a necklace shaped like a bongo, long white-blonde hair, green attire, quiver, glowing dagger.
5 - That's fine!
6 - That should be it. If it's too complicated let me know! I don't have the skills to make cool skins lol

Thanks,
Ryan
05/10/2019 1:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ryankgress
:(
05/08/2019 1:42 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Kitsun_
Hey, can you do eve from elsword? It can be Alex and you may post it. you can ignore the floating tools and the wings.

thanks.
05/08/2019 1:48 pm
cawlietNexus
okay, I think I'll have to spend a bit more time on this skin. Latest it'll be done is probably sunday
05/08/2019 1:53 pm
Kitsun_
alright, take your time.
05/10/2019 4:18 pm
cawlietNexus
05/10/2019 10:48 pmhistory
Kitsun_
So, I was doing a bit of digging through the costumes for eve and managed to find the full outfit set. I compiled 4 screenshots into a reference image for you in case you want to make any revisions to the skin, here's the link to the image https://imgur.com/a/Jd0YLc1 . Also good luck with your exams.
05/07/2019 1:34 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
Can you make Sunset shimmer? It can be Alex and you can post it. Other wise do what you think looks best.
Image result for sunset shimmer
Thank you!
05/07/2019 4:29 pm
cawlietNexus
yep, I should have it done in the next 2 or 3 days
05/06/2019 9:00 pm
Level 43 : Master Bear
Enoshima Junko
Could you make a winter princess? It can be alex and you can post this if you want, the name may be winter princess .. idk lol, I would like something unique, you can use your creativity as you want, do the way you think most beautiful ^. ^
05/07/2019 1:23 pm
cawlietNexus
Floriannah_ ok, I will probably have it done withing the next 2 days
05/07/2019 9:10 pm
Enoshima Junko
Can you do the girl of this wall post? [url=/forums/pmc/workshop/skin-requests-586949/Wall post]www.planetminecraft.com/member/amalien/wall/post/129015/[/url]

:3
05/08/2019 1:46 pm
cawlietNexus
05/07/2019 8:47 pm
Enoshima Junko
Ok :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com