♥ Skin Requests | Open ♥

Chessker's Avatar Chessker3/23/19 7:54 am
4/22/2019 1:12 am
jephahoward's Avatar jephahoward
Hiya! I want to get back into making skins and dont really know whats popular/what people like so feel free to request something!

I'd prefer if you have a picture but i can try with a description! I prefer to do anime style things and people, i've never done an animal skin ;;

heres an example of my skins! https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/envy-4279109/

Please nothing too complex ;v; im new to this!
Chessker
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2019 1:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jephahoward
hey could you make me a jepha howard skin? thanks :) !!!
04/22/2019 12:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
PKCoolness
Hey, can you make this Fire Emblem skin in the link below if you can?

https://imgur.com/r4d1iV7

You can also use my pfp for a closer face reference. Thanks!
04/15/2019 9:20 amhistory
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GachaGamersRin
Hello!
could you please do this Character?

Or press dis link : www.deviantart.com/yarrowstripe234/art/Kis-Character-Sheet-771617506
Please do it if you have time!
P.S Ki’s side ponytail needs to be outlined with black
04/13/2019 4:39 pm
Malacathh
Ähnliches FotoHey so since you are doing skins are you maybe able to do this one? (without the staff of course)
If not its totally fine :D
04/08/2019 11:18 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maran
Hiya love! If you ever get a free space, I’d like to request a alex-shaped female skin using the pictures below as inspiration;

This hair

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHiIyXHQib/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=stoudhc11x3m (Eyes sort of the same colour but a bit greener

This style of clothing

https://pin.it/illf6jryj42stg (Of course, it doesn’t have to be EXACTLY this but just the idea)

Naturally, I don’t expect it to be 100% on point since it’s nearly impossible with Minecrafts logic. I’d be more than satisfied if you even just attempted to make this so no pressure at all! ^^
04/06/2019 7:35 am
Level 35 : Artisan uwu
ShadowFlerken
Could you please make Nancy Thompson from a nightmare on elm street
03/30/2019 2:21 pmhistory
SansUnderscore
Hiya! I've wanted a banana cookie skin for a while but could never find one. Could you help me out please? Google "banana cookie cookie run" for reference. Get back to me when you can!
03/29/2019 8:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Dragan
Well I don't really have any ideas. But feel free to skim my profile and see what I like, also, im a genderfluid, 50/50.
03/29/2019 8:02 pmhistory
SailorMoonpii
howdy! is it fine if i can have my persona as a minecraft skin? i would love it if it could be aesthetic, because kawaii is nice ami'right? oh jeez im sorry, but here! thank ya! and in return i can draw one of your oc's or you! my friend did this drawing for me, so heres my own ref ^w^ thank you! <3
03/27/2019 10:01 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Nintendo_Boi
Can u make an inkling skin??? The guy on the right is the guy but can u make him have light blue hairImage result for male agent 3
03/27/2019 9:45 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pig
P1GSTEPZ
Hey! Sorry if this is a lot but.. Can you make a girl with an alex figure? The hair length is no farther than the chin. There is a left side shave on the girl, and there is long bangs going to right. The skin tone is peachy. The eye shape is 2x2. It's 1 pixel from the chin. The eye color is light brown, and she has an oversized dark red sweater, ripped skinny jeans, and dark gray tennis shoes. She has a flower crown with red flowers that matches the sweater. Thanks!
03/25/2019 10:00 pmhistory
MiaBug
I'm going to be extremely specific here.

A girl,
With one side of her hair Red, the other Black. Make sure she has buns.
Low eyes,
Extremely shaded face with red on going across the cheek area and nose area.
Black choker.
Pink T-Shirt with black overalls.
Dark gray sneakers,
And on the back of her overalls a creeper face.
Devil Horns,
And make sure the overalls aren't too long of pants because I want her to have black checkered tights on.

Please, If this is possible I'd so much appreciate it. I've had a skin like it but not exactly how I wanted it.
03/25/2019 12:55 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
donkin
Is there anyway you can make a dude with long brown hair and a hoodie with jeans on maybe blue shoes, sorry if it’s too complex, thank you though!
03/25/2019 12:30 am
Curisital
please make a skin of her uwu

Here's the link: imgur.com/a/VkKYiD8
03/24/2019 8:01 am
EyeballSweat
Hey i would like this skin but modified to have a purple colour scheme for the eye to be purple. I would also like for the skin to include a hoodie rather than a tuxedo, and the tuxedo should be dark grey. I will be more than happy to include any extra details over PMing, and also to confirm if the skin is what I had in mind.
03/24/2019 7:39 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Geeri
Awesome idea!:D
03/23/2019 9:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
JustYui
Do you mind me asking if you could fill in a request I made a thread about? It's this one. I don't mind PMing with you to discuss any extra details if it's a bit too vague or something.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome