Skin Requests? Over here!

Azie's Avatar Azie2/16/13 1:45 am
2/21/2013 3:17 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Do you want a skin made for you? I may be able to help! Click the link at the bottom to view my skin shop!

My skin shop is currently open.

I want to request a skin!

Note: This thread is not a skin shop and all requests posted here will be ignored. Please use my shop thread. The link is the giant orange one.
Azie
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2013 3:10 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
ChaosJDC
Ok heres something original could you make this Charactar: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vxKFrPG1bPA/S ... +5+low.jpg if thats not original then idk
02/21/2013 3:11 pm
Azie
Now, that is something I will do. Does he have a name?
02/21/2013 3:16 pm
ChaosJDC
Raxtus and thanks
02/21/2013 3:17 pm
Azie
I'll get right on that.
02/21/2013 3:05 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
it is too bad it is closed

I would of wished to request a skin
02/21/2013 3:07 pm
Azie
It isn't. I edited it earlier to be open.
02/21/2013 3:01 pm
ChaosJDC
Then would it be possible to make me a slime in medieval armor with sunglasses? i think thats kinda cool if its too hard though thats fine
02/21/2013 3:04 pm
Azie
If you read the rules in my skin shop, which you probably didn't since you're posting here, I will not do any skin that is unoriginal. Slime skins are way overused. Please go pick from the multitude of slime skins or find someone willing to post overused content. Sorry. :/
02/21/2013 2:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
xmaniak100
Man you would be my hero if you helped me... I was trying to make a skin for myself(which would be unique) but I didnt suceed so Id like to ask you whether you could make me a character who is a hacker with HUD on one of its eyes and a blue neon clothes(you know... black with blue illuminating stripes) along with a hood of simmiliar design.... Its a male and please no fancy teenagers...

If you could handle this... I would be so happy that I would consider buying you a 10 Euro game on steam thanksss
02/21/2013 3:03 pm
Azie
You guys do realize that my skin is in the giant orange link, right? Not on this thread?

Anyway, I'm really trying to steer away from the teen skin part of the site, which is what you just requested. Teen skins, to me, mean a request that says "maek gen3ric male pl0x" and I will not be doing them. I would vastly prefer doing requests for people who have few or no other options for skins matching their request. Like the guy that requested Excalibur from Warframe... Those are the requests I'm looking for. Sorry I can't be more help. :/
02/21/2013 2:54 pm
ChaosJDC
i know you just posted your builder on my skin post but i decided i wanted something diffrent would it be possible to make a a skin for me that looks like this guy: http://sociable.co/wp-content/uploads/2 ... 88x271.jpg Thanks
02/21/2013 2:57 pm
Azie
Sorry, but there are already a ton of soldier/Halo/Black Ops skins available and I would really like to focus on more original ideas. Soldier skins really all look the same to me. :/
02/21/2013 2:48 pm
Azie
Bump...
02/18/2013 6:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SpectralKnifeLP
Could you just make me a skin like this?:

Brown eyes
Dark Brown hair (Almost black) with a little more on the right side of the forehead
Tan-ish skin
Red hoodie with a white square on the left side of the chest
Blue jeans
Gray and red sneakers
02/19/2013 5:12 pm
Azie
'Tis done! Hope you like it.

02/18/2013 7:07 pm
Azie
Technically, this isn't the skin shop... But sure. I'll see what I can do for ya.

This might take me a a few days. I pinched a nerve in my neck and sitting at the computer isn't something I want to be doing. lol
02/18/2013 7:12 pm
SpectralKnifeLP
Technically not a skin shop? How so?
02/19/2013 12:30 pm
Azie
If you read the post and clicked the link, you would see that this is an advertisement for my actual shop, located in the giant orange link posted in the OP. In my actual shop, there are my current requests and waiting list.

Also, I apologize for giving you contradicting information, but I have decided that I am going to avoid taking "teen skin" requests for now. There are too many on the site and would vastly prefer doing something no one else has done.
02/19/2013 2:46 pm
SpectralKnifeLP
Honestly, I wasn't trying to describe a teen skin, I just wanted a personal skin that includes my favorite clothes that look great on me.
02/19/2013 4:15 pm
Azie
Alright, I suppose. You asked before I closed my shop and changed my rules to include "please, no teen skins.". I'll do it for you. Might be today or tomorrow. Just finished a really complicated request.
02/16/2013 3:11 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
-R A W R-
Hey Azie! I was wondering, if you'd like to join The Artist Alliance club. It is a new club here on pmc, and it is where unrecognized skinners/texturers/etc. can get noticed, share their work, have more popular members promote their profile and help each other out! Anyway, you can find the blog about it on meh profile. Kthxbai.
02/18/2013 6:37 pm
Azie
No thanks. I think I'll just stick to one group for now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome