Starting a server? Need a website? Click Here!

2 emeralds 11 replies 194 views | started 10/22/2017 3:59 am by Cib Plays
A you a server owner and looking for a website? I'll make it!
Simply reply below including the following details.

1. Please provide:
  • Server Name *
  • IP Address *
  • Description
  • What the server is about *
2. What type of design did you wan on the website?

And we can go from there!

Why pick me?
I have a extensive knowledge of multiple web creation tools and have a small knowledge HTML. I have helped develop sites for various people before.

Does it cost anything?
´╗┐No! I offer my time for FREE. I just ask that a mention be made of myself developing the website.

Thanks,

Cib
Posted by avatar
Cib Plays
Level 20 : Expert Button Pusher

11 replies

10/22/2017 10:27 am
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
PhotoBomb569
GamerStart

RockySurvival

Coming soon!

Minecraft Survival server for all ages with great and active staff always there to help you!
Survival giving players a amazing Survival experience and great staff and a awesome community!
Grass Type there maybe like survival type
10/22/2017 5:02 pm
Level 20 Expert Button Pusher
Cib Plays
Hey!

I will send a PM to both you and VintagePlayz to you today to give a little more info and to understand what sort of site theme or colours you would like.

Thanks,

Cib
10/22/2017 6:09 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Warrior
MeganPie
You do know your just linking sites everyone can use? And saying some people don't know how to use them, they have support forums. No offence, but at least learn how to make a website. Just some knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript is all you need, its not too hard .. Also, offering a custom website; like what I do, is actually pretty unique, which is what all server owners would like. By the way, who would chose Wix for their servers website. Be real.

~ Megan
10/24/2017 1:15 pm
Level 22 Expert Blockhead
Nitwick
I think you have a pretty solid point. It's all well and good to set up free sites, but at least attempting to further your knowledge with CSS and other elements is a productive way to advance. Owners should probably already have a basis to be able to set sites up, if I had any say in that.

But, I don't, and there's many people who can't even do 'simple' configuration of their own plugins, let alone form a basic site. If people want to take the OP's services, and it all works out between the OP and the server owner, oh well. Some owners couldn't give enough of a care to set up free sites that anyone can make, and by some, I mean quite a few. So the OP will be 'in business' for a while, even if I would say the best angle is for him to practice and learn those elements that he doesn't know.

You may interact with servers that want quality custom-built websites, but alas, there's a far wider spectrum than that.
10/22/2017 10:38 pm
Cib Plays
To MeganPie,

I understand your point but I think abusing a thread that put there to give time FREE of charge to set up something is just sad. I can't help or change the fact that I don't have loads of time like some people might. And actually support forums aren't always that useful.

So if your here just to be negative please just keep to yourself. This doesn't affect you.

This response is in no way aggressive or rude but just simply my reaction.

Could I see websites that you've made? (Out of curiosity)
10/22/2017 4:13 am
Level 1 New Miner
VintagePlayz
Enjin or wix I don't know a lot about wix tho

ChaosPvP

A Factions server that you will have a amazing factions experience on, A lot of Amazing plugins and features such as Crates!, CustomEnchants!, a Custom World!, GenBuckets, Koth and a lot more!

Factions, giving players a amazing factions experience and great staff and a awesome community!

What type of designs are there?
10/22/2017 5:20 am
Cib Plays
Hey!

Your server sounds great!
I will send you a PM with more info!

Thanks,

Cib
10/22/2017 9:40 am
Level 10 Journeyman Engineer
Kequo
I already have a website, but would like to know if you couldn't create some custom modules through CSS?
10/22/2017 5:00 pm
Cib Plays
Hi Kequo,

Unfortunately I won't be able to assist you there. I don't have any knowledge in CSS.

Sorry,

Cib
10/22/2017 4:25 am
Level 1 New Miner
TopSailGrater
Do you even know anything from basic html to advanced php? Cause it seems like you are linking sites that owners can simply do themselves
10/22/2017 5:14 am
Cib Plays
Hi TopSailGrater,

Surprisingly there are many people who don't know how to use web creation tools. I am simply offering my time free of charge. I have small knowledge in HTML but not in pHp. Just thought i'd mention that I know JavaScript.

Thanks for your concern,

Cib

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome