Taking Resource Pack Requests!!!

revenge_racer's Avatar revenge_racer7/3/13 7:27 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 46
7/22/2013 4:10 pm
mutantLlama1's Avatar mutantLlama1
Hello, I'm an experienced texturer but lately I haven' had any ideas or projects to work on... so I'm taking requests! If you want a resource pack made for a custom map, or just a good pack to use for videos, survival, builds, etc. I will make a 1.6 COMPATIBLE RESOURCE PACK. NOTE the texture packs I have up currently are not my best work. Here is a sample of some of my newer, better textures:

FORMAT:

What is it for:
Blocks being used: (if it is for a custom map, I might only do the blocks/items being used)
What game version: (1.5 or 1.6)
Style of textures:
Resolution: (8, 16, 32, or 64) NOTE I may wait to do your pack if it is 64 since I don't really have any experience with that resolution and it will take me more time
Sounds: Optional, but send me a link if you want custom sounds/music
What you want for mobs: give me some ideas, or I can come up with things according to the rest of the pack
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: yes or no

Thanks!
revenge_racer
Level 43 : Master Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2013 4:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mutantLlama1
What is it for: A fantasy-themed adventure map

Blocks being used: All

What game version: 1.6.2

Style of Textures: Mystical and spirit-like with a light Japanese tone(make swords katanas and nether portal block invisible)

Resolution: 16

Sounds: normal sounds are good.

Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: no
07/19/2013 8:41 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Rusty_Banana
Hello, Tu_Madre, I know this isn't a resource pack request, but I'm having trouble making my own. Whenever I change the sounds and click on them to hear them (while on the sounds folder) I hear them perfectly, but whenever I open minecraft and choose the resource pack folder, I can't hear anything! Not even the original sounds!

Also, like I said, while in the sound folder, i hear them fine, but when i open minecraft, not even in the folder can i hear them! Help please!
07/11/2013 3:54 pm
revenge_racer
Hey guys, I'm sorry, but I don't think I will be taking requests. I have a big project coming up and I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to work on these, plus the new resource pack format is really stupid and annoying. I might finish the cartoony, but there aren't any guarantees. Sorry, guys.
07/09/2013 4:26 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Lilalvin
When you finish mine please pm it to me so I don't have to keep looking back at this page if possible, thanks!
07/09/2013 12:38 pm
revenge_racer
lolz, I'll get back to work on the cartoony pack
07/09/2013 12:38 pm
revenge_racer
Iem bach, an nu, yu cnt hav penut burter sandich er soder er popcern
07/07/2013 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SoToatalyPotato
Can I Get A PeanutButterSammich And uh A Soda And Some Popcorn.
07/03/2013 11:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tu_Madre
The resource pack I want the sound from is here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... k-western/

I only want the sound you get when you shoot the bow. I do not want to the gun texture, only the sound. And again low fire and default everything else. Thank you.
07/03/2013 9:33 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
123spacemuffin
Tried what you said, still doesn't work, I have another resource pack called OSV cowboy realism, do you think that is interfering with that in any way?
07/03/2013 9:25 pm
Level 23 : Expert Caveman
aroglu
What is it for: for my new server
Blocks being used: (if it is for a custom map, I might only do the blocks/items being used) make the cobwebs like the dead tree parts almost every blocks on surface, no need for obsidian bedrock nether blocks, spawners, moss stone, ender portal frame.
Make anvil and the enchanting things a bit medievil if you can
Style of textures: wild west
Resolution: (8, 16, 32, or 64) 32
Sounds: gun voice for bow and skely, when running something like "ahh, faster ahh, ohh..." (I dont want that stupid voice when running on grass)
What you want for mobs: skely: cowboy with gun zombie: native american witch: a woman with exorcism villagers: priest, doctor, farmer and bartender enderman: dust man, make him like sand silverish: sand color silverfish wolf: black sheep: sheep potions: whiskey bottles horses: same creeper: a mexican who holds tnt and attack america (yeah nice simile and sorry for being racist if i am) ocelot: jaguar trees: birch:dead tree other trees: dont mind
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: no, i will give the texture pack as u post it, its link so its whole yours

YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE THE END OR NETHER

Edit: songs/discs: 1. Through the fire and the Flames by Dragonforce
2. Viva la Vida by Coldplay
3. Make it Bundem by Skrillex (its a dubstep)
4. Your name by swedish house mafia
5. Get lucky by daft punk
6.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOd8bFGHSgU
7. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3LmX-cIs-aQ
07/03/2013 9:23 pm
revenge_racer
spacemuffin, download it from mediafire, go into your downloads. You should see the zip in there, drag that into the resource packs folder in your .minecraft. Start up minecraft and it should work.

Oh, wow guys... I just forgot I'm going away until the 10th and I will not be around to answer questions or work until then so I'm sorry about the delay but I'll work to get it done as quickly as I can for yallz. I'll try to answer you guys on my ipod while I'm away...
07/03/2013 9:20 pm
123spacemuffin
Can you give me steps on how to download it?
07/03/2013 9:19 pm
123spacemuffin
Its ok, its just that its my favorite song, Im bad at being patient
07/03/2013 9:19 pm
revenge_racer
spacemuffin, I just re downloaded it and tried again, it is working for me. Try restarting you minecraft and if it's still not showing up I'm very sorry I don't know what to tell you. This is do-able on your own, there are plenty of resources on the interwebs that should help you out, try minecraftwiki. Really sorry if it doesn't work.
07/03/2013 9:12 pm
revenge_racer
I'm sorry, that's really odd... It seems to be working for me alright... let me check the download and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. sorry about all the trouble
07/03/2013 9:10 pm
123spacemuffin
Revenge I tried putting the .zip file into the resource pack folder and it still doesn't show up
07/03/2013 9:03 pm
revenge_racer
Awesomeperson, I might get around to it after the other packs are done. Send me a PM to help me remember.

Livalvin, Can do. It'll be up soon.

Tu_Madre, I can do that, but I'll just find a generic gun sound, unless you specify otherwise. Do you want me to make the bow an actual gun?
07/04/2013 9:51 am
Level 27 : Expert Narwhal
awesomeperson50
kk, ill send you my request
07/03/2013 8:58 pm
Tu_Madre
Revenge, I want the default texture pack with low fire and when a bow shoots, for it to sound like a gun. Do you want me to send you the shot of a gun from another resourcepack?
07/03/2013 8:54 pm
awesomeperson50
revenge_racerHello, I'm an experienced texturer but lately I haven' had any ideas or projects to work on... so I'm taking requests! If you want a resource pack made for a custom map, or just a good pack to use for videos, survival, builds, etc. I will make a 1.6 COMPATIBLE RESOURCE PACK. NOTE the texture packs I have up currently are not my best work. Here is a sample of some of my newer, better textures:

FORMAT:

What is it for:
Blocks being used: (if it is for a custom map, I might only do the blocks/items being used)
Style of textures:
Resolution: (8, 16, 32, or 64) NOTE I may wait to do your pack if it is 64 since I don't really have any experience with that resolution and it will take me more time
Sounds: Optional, but send me a link if you want custom sounds/music
What you want for mobs: give me some ideas, or I can come up with things according to the rest of the pack
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: yes or no

Thanks!

What is it for: Just playing MC
Blocks being used(if it is for a custom map, I might only do the blocks/items being used): All blocks and items
What game version(1.5 or 1.6): 1.6
Style of textures: magic themed
Resolution(8, 16, 32, or 64) NOTE I may wait to do your pack if it is 64 since I don't really have any experience with that resolution and it will take me more time: 32
Sounds Optional, but send me a link if you want custom sounds/music; I would like some music discs that have these songs on them:
1. Through the fire and the Flames by Dragonforce
2. Viva la Vida by Coldplay
3. Make it Bundem by Skrillex (its a dubstep)
4. Bohemiam Rhapsody by Queen
if you need a link to any of these just tell me
For a bow firing ( I want the bow to be a wand and fire little blasts) make the sound a little twinkle when it fires. You can do whatever sound you want for mobs, just make sure it is magic themed
What you want for mobs: Just magic themed mobs
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: yes
PLeez make this!!!
07/03/2013 8:54 pm
revenge_racer
Okay guys! Here's the order I'm going to do this in:

Lilalvin's updated who pack (still need answer on sounds)
Modern's cartoony
Rainbow's variation of that cartoon pack
Shadbusher's Faithful
Madre's variation of that pack
Slenderpy, PM me about your pack if you still want it done.

I'M NOT TAKING ANYMORE REQUESTS. SORRY. I WILL PM YOU GUYS WHEN YOUR PACKS ARE DONE.
07/03/2013 8:55 pm
awesomeperson50
oh, sorry I didn't know there was no more requests, tell me if you can make mine though
07/03/2013 8:50 pm
Tu_Madre
Revenge_Racer can I send you a resourcepack that has the sound I want? And I want default textures with low fire.
07/03/2013 8:49 pm
revenge_racer
Spacemuffin, just drag the zip itself into the folder and leave it. Don't extract anything. Hope that helps!

Smith, I'm sorry nobody replied to your post, I didn't see/know about it.

Lilalvin, I can definitely do that! I could also do the new blocks such as the hardened clay. As for the song, do you want that replacing a record, ambient song, what?

PLEASE STOP POSTING MORE REQUESTS! IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST PM ME!!! IF I'VE ALREADY ADDRESSED YOU, YOU CAN STAY HERE.
07/03/2013 8:55 pm
Lilalvin
You can leave hardened clay as is, I want the song to replace 'blocks'
*edit! can you change the sponge to a companion cube from portal?
07/03/2013 8:49 pm
Level 40 : Master Sailor
RainbowGangsta
What is it for: Just Minecrafting, not for video or anything.
Blocks being used: Everything.
What game version: 1.6
Style of textures: A cartoony and friendly texture pack that's easy on the eyes. Make it so if I build using the texture pack, it won't look entirely different from default
Resolution: 32 or 16. If 16 will reduce the time to make the text pack a lot, then 16.
Sounds: For the records, make them Evanescence and Simple Plan song, and for the ambient, make them all Halcyon On+On by Orbital (don't hate, for me they're songs I can listen to whenever.)
What you want for mobs: I want the mobs to stay the same, just a different texture. Oh, and make the passive mobs look cute.
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: Of Course.
07/03/2013 8:51 pm
revenge_racer
I might just do the default cartoony I'm doing for modernbattle and include your preferences in it as well. Is that cool?

NO MORE REQUESTS
07/03/2013 8:51 pm
Level 40 : Master Sailor
RainbowGangsta
That sounds great, about how long will it take to be ready?
07/03/2013 8:45 pm
Lilalvin
Can you update a texture pack to a resource pack? if so,
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... d-default/

What is it for: Just for my personal use
Blocks being used: All the ones in the texture pack
Style of textures: Same as it is
Resolution: 32
Sounds: http://youtu.be/2CYDgezeQas
What you want for mobs: Leave the mobs as is
Please tell me if this is possible or not!
07/03/2013 8:43 pm
123spacemuffin
revenge I don't know if it works, I installed the .zip file and dragged the files inside of it into my resource pack folder then when I go my resource packs in my minecraft it doesn't show up
07/03/2013 8:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
XSmithMDX
requesting-custom-texture-pack-t274787.html

I made post about requesting one earlier today
07/03/2013 8:42 pm
revenge_racer
Tu_Madre, I'm guessing you want something like TheShadbusher in regards to the textures? If it's alright, I might just use the same textures, but different sounds.

Tu_Madre and TheShadbusher: can you link to the sounds you want, by chance? Thankyou!
07/03/2013 10:16 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
The old hurt sound is still in the resources folder in .minecraft, called classic_hurt.ogg or something like that, but I'm not sure where to get the others.
07/03/2013 8:37 pm
Tu_Madre
What is it for: For my usage and pleasure.
Blocks being used: All
Style of textures: Default
Resolution: 32bit
Sounds: I want to have a gun shot sound when I shoot a bow.
What you want for mobs: I would like them to stay the same (except when a skeleton shoots a bow, I want the gunshot sound.)
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: Yes
P.S.: Can you make my resource pack with low fire-default?
07/03/2013 8:37 pm
revenge_racer
ModernBattle, I'm working on it right now!

The ShadBusher, so you want a pack that resembles faithful, or you want me to update faithful and add the new blocks?

Everyone I've already addressed, you can continue conversing with me here, but anyone else who wants to request something, please PM me.
07/03/2013 8:38 pm
Leeberator
You can get creative with it, but I'd like basically a 32x version of the default pack, with the old sounds.
07/03/2013 8:34 pm
revenge_racer
http://www.mediafire.com/?9b315se6vgo1xy1

There you are spacemuffin! My Minecraft's sound doesn't work, so I don't know if it worked or not, although it should have. PM me and let me know how it went!
07/03/2013 8:31 pm
Leeberator
What is it for: Personal use/recording
Blocks being used: All blocks and items
What game version: 1.6.1
Style of textures: Faithful
Resolution: 32x32
Sounds: I'd like the old game sounds, from before the full release.
What you want for mobs: Faithful 32x32 replicas would be great
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: Of course, but I don't plan on posting it anywhere except a link to it in YouTube video descriptions
07/03/2013 8:14 pm
123spacemuffin
YAYAAYYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA DIAMONDS I WILL GIVE!
07/03/2013 8:08 pm
123spacemuffin
Change the ambient songs! Make all of them the song I requested please, I will luv you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmxSxKxBbQE
07/03/2013 8:13 pm
revenge_racer
Ok, I'll get to it!
07/03/2013 8:06 pm
revenge_racer
Spacemuffin, I can change one of the ambient songs that randomly play, or I can change any of the records to that. Please specify.

Slenderpy, what do you mean by retro? A reference picture would be awesome, and I may/may not be able to get sounds for the mobs. If you can find them yourself I will get them for you.

Modernbattle, I may do yours after slenderpy, considering his is only 8 bit. Can I just use those textures that I already have?
07/03/2013 8:17 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
ModernBattle
Yea, sure. And thanks bro!
07/03/2013 7:37 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
What is it for: Custom retro map
Blocks being used: All of them, just 8bit resolution
What game version: 16
Style of textures: Retro
Resolution: 8
Sounds: Possibly a more menacing sound for endermen, and insane sounds for zombies
What you want for mobs: Retro-ish
Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: Certainly, in fact, I will link to this original page and where ever YOU post it. I will only take credit for my map.
07/03/2013 7:36 pm
123spacemuffin
Can you change the music? If so can you change it to this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmxSxKxBbQE
07/03/2013 7:35 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
ModernBattle
What is it for: Usage just for me and possibly for Youtube videos.
Blocks being used: All of them
Style of textures: Cartoony, kind of like what you have pictured at the top.
Resolution: 32
What do you want for mobs: Make it go along with the pack Will you give me credit/ask permission if you post my pack ANYWHERE: yes

Thank you for making this pack and I will diamond and subscribe to you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome