Taking Skin Requests

Mannoh's Avatar Mannoh12/7/12 5:16 am
1 emeralds 171 2
7/22/2013 10:33 pm
Hiire's Avatar Hiire
Here you just tell me these things:
Sex: Here you write is it girl or boy
Shirt: Here you write whether he is wearing a dress or a shirt or whatever you want him to wear as a top and include the color and what will be drawn on the shirt or just nothing or a pocket or what.
Pants: Here you write wether he is wearing pants or jeans or shorts or hot shorts or past the knee shorts or what and include the color and if he will have a pocket or a small picture or just nothing.
Shoes: Here you should say if he is wearing shoes or sox or slippers or the thumb slippers or boots or half boots or what and include it's color.
Shading: Here you should write whether he should be shaded or not and if you said shaded you should say which parts like maybe you could say all of it or all of it except the skins or the shoe and the pants or which ever parts you want.
I will make these skins and give you the links
Mannoh
Level 36 : Artisan Skinner