The Peridot XJ9 Chat Pit [Request and Vote for New Blogs Here!]

Eli the Zeratoed's Avatar Eli the Zeratoed5/14/18 8:21 pm history
7/26/2018 2:08 am
Eli the Zeratoed's Avatar Eli the Zeratoed

Welcome to the Peridot XJ9 Chat Pit!

Hey guys! It's me, Peridot XJ9! Now, you may be asking, "What are you doing here on these forums?" Well, it's very simple. I've noticed an already "massive" fanbase for my blogs, and sometimes I noticed that half of my fans comment on forums instead of my actual blogs (which is quite sad, actually), and I needed to adapt. Through this observation, I've decided to create a forum that allows you to not only discuss anything about my blogs and request ideas for the future, but you can also vote on my next blog as well from a few of your selected ideas! You can even submit fan art and fan skins here! Isn't that cool? It's like a tiny discussion page about anything and everything Peridot XJ9 (Eli)! Note, I don't intend to promote my blogs in any way, shape, or form. This is just an experimental forum to see if my crazy idea of a community discussion page would work. Note, you are also allowed to post gifs and I do make quick replies to all of your comments. Have fun discussing anything about my work and I'll be awaiting your responses!

FAQs:

Can I Chat Here, Even Though You Keep Making Updates?
Uh, yeah! I don't see why you can't. Chat all you want, I don't care. xD

Can I post FAQ Questions and Memes Here?
Heck yes, you can!

Videos?
Definitely! If you think they can make me laugh, yes.

Servers?
Uh, no. PM them to me if you have any for me to join. 1.10 servers only because I'm too lazy to update my texture pack.

Short Roleplay Sessions or Updates?
Anytime! I love roleplaying, and if you want me to engage in a mini roleplay session, I don't see why you can't. xD

Blog Progress:
A Winner Has Been Chosen! Script is 65% Done! :3

Poll ended 07/29/2018 2:00 am.

Eli the Zeratoed
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2018 2:08 amhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Horray! This forum is not dead! This time, I've got two big old projects blog ideas that I have concocted from my mind, and you can now vote for them! Yippie! This time, you can vote for a new parody blog on Shrek called Lapis (Will be set up like the Beauty and the Beast blog from last time, where it might take forever but it'll still be worth it), or a revival of my dead blog series, Total Steven Universe Island, but it's episode four and will feature new and improved art made in Flash so that it's less cringy. The poll will last three days from now, so go go go! Side note, comment votes count too this time, but you'd have to give a basic explanation on why you want it so badly, which will give me the motivation to push forward and make it happen. Good luck and have fun voting! :D
File:Rise from your grave.png~original.png
05/26/2018 11:23 pmhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Welp, you guys didn't respond to the last comment I made, so your fan-voted blog is finally out! This week's voting session is a tie, so the first person who responds to this comment on which blog you want me guys to do next will be the next blog chosen, so reply with a vote as quick as humanly possible!
05/28/2018 5:11 amhistory
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
The FaiyaBLAST
Can you please do Pokemon vs Digimon vs Yokai watch (and maybe vs Yu Gi Oh) awesome fren?
05/28/2018 6:11 am
Eli the Zeratoed
Well, you were the first one to reply to this comment, so Pokemon vs Digimon vs Yokai Watch (vs
Yu-Gi-Oh) it is! :D
05/24/2018 9:30 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
The tragic backstory blog is finally done! ...Or is it? It's not done per se, but I'll let you guys decide on how it ends because I have already written her lowest low. Should I write more and make the story have a happy ending where she meets all of her Pokemon friends up to the point she is at now or do you want me to end it on the saddest part of the story so that I can get it out faster and have a bit of feels to it?
05/20/2018 8:15 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
Yo guys! I've got another poll for you guys, and this time, things are going to be a little different. While this poll is running, feel free to request any ideas for new blogs because I'm running out of steam. It should end on Friday, so you've got plenty of time to vote.

Just to let you know, I've already got started on the new "Tragic Backstory" blog, but it'll take some time to think about the story because it will be final. Expect it to come out a little later than usual due to it being a long one like my Beauty and the Beast parody blog I did a few years back. For now, I've got one question for you guys... What grade of school did you like and why (Yes, your responses will be worked into the newest blog coming right after school ends for me, which is after May 30th)?
05/18/2018 9:54 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
Welp, you guys have voted, and the first fan-voted blog that I will be doing this week will be how my OC, Peridot XJ9, was created and the tragic backstory surrounding her! Man, I hope I don't tear up from her backstory, because it's going to be a sad one. :T

So before I start making the blog itself, do you guys want polls with hidden results every week like this one or do you want one where all the results are shown like all of the other polls out there?
05/19/2018 10:32 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
DOnt I already know about Peridot's backstory?
05/19/2018 4:06 pmhistory
Eli the Zeratoed
Well, this goes farther back, delving into when she was hired in the Aether Foundation (yes, her true backstory connects to the Pokemon Roleplay we were doing... :P) and how each day went before accidentally turning herself into a Peridot. It's very inspired by this blog here, and it's going to be set up into individual first person log dates instead of just... Well, a narrative third person story.
05/21/2018 6:21 am
The FaiyaBLAST
that roleplay must live again!
05/21/2018 10:56 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
I know right? Theoden needs to say something on there to keep it going! It's such a good roleplay! :D
05/28/2018 11:03 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
Please stop nagging me to post.....
I HAVE ALREADY HEARD YOU LIKE 1200000 TIMES!!!
05/18/2018 11:34 pm
The FaiyaBLAST
hidden polls make it cool
05/17/2018 4:41 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Hi Peridot! The second I saw this thread I gave it an upvote because everything you make is awesome.
05/17/2018 4:04 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
Hello, Faiya! That has got to be the best comment I have heard of on here thus far. Thank you so much for that compliment!
05/16/2018 1:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
Interesting post and way to reach out to your fanbase. Voted.

(*A Tragic Origin ) ^ - 6
05/16/2018 5:58 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
Wow, thanks for voting! :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome