Tquo's Custom Skin Shop (Requests Taken)

Tquo's Avatar Tquo6/9/13 2:51 am
1 emeralds 398 9
6/10/2013 1:52 am
Tquo's Avatar Tquo
Hey guys! I enjoy making skins and thought it would be fun to make them for other people. If you would like a custom skin then just reply to this post and leave some details that you want and I'll make it for ya.
Tquo
Level 36 : Artisan Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2013 1:52 am
Tquo
So many requests ! I'll get started with your guys request after I finish the request(s) above yours.

SushighostWhat if you Upgraded Ironman to Diamondman because every minecrafter knows that a Diamond suit of armor is better than an Iron suit of armor.
Also I looked this up and there were just Normal Ironman skins so If you make this it would be original and one of a kind. (until a ton of people find out)
If you make this can you give me credit for the Idea?

That's a really good idea! Can't wait till I get around to that, I'll be sure to give you credit .
06/09/2013 11:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
UnDyingChild132
I would love a skin. Dark, shadowy themed character, sleeveless, tattered "armor"(more like a, silver+silver-blue mailled shirt), silver hair, deep blue eyes. A bright crystal in the chest emitting blueish energy outward across his skin. The "tone" should be a hermit-warrior from the mountains, ancient, powerful, somewhat mysterious.
06/09/2013 9:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
kar731
1)Genre of skin: Cool Skin
2)Character idea: A slime with a jacket/Cool sun glasses/pants
3)Gender of skin: Male
4)Name of Skin: KarateKid731
5)Any story line(If yes explain): No
6)Any additional info (If yes explain): I want it to look like a Slime. The head should be exactly Like a slime. If you want look at the Minecraft Xbox Slime skin and base its head off for this one. Also can you make it a hoodie with a creeper face on the back? Thanks
EDIT: Also can you not post it on Planet Minecraft and just send me the .png? I'll PM you my Skype if you have Skype.
06/09/2013 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sushighost
What if you Upgraded Ironman to Diamondman because every minecrafter knows that a Diamond suit of armor is better than an Iron suit of armor.
Also I looked this up and there were just Normal Ironman skins so If you make this it would be original and one of a kind. (until a ton of people find out)
If you make this can you give me credit for the Idea?
06/09/2013 7:26 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
TechnoHD
Could you make me a skin of a boy with black hair and its on one of his eyes and the other eye you can still see. He has well pretty much has jeans and a shirt that on it has well just make it a black striped shirt. And when you make it think of an emo boy. Shaded please if you can. Thanks for a friend
06/09/2013 6:08 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Moved. Please post threads in the correct section, thanks

P.S. If you are unsure where to post a thread, check the sticky notes in each section or pm a mod.
06/09/2013 3:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Drakkar Lucifer
I want a hedgehog but not sonic please and i want it brown with a gun slung across its back PLEASE!
06/09/2013 3:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Cephalox
Hello could you do me a skin please? I would like it to have a red top, blue jeans, and I would also like it to say on the t-shirt CEPHALOX in black. Oh and could you do a diamond sword on my back too? Thanks,

~ Cephalox
06/09/2013 6:44 pm
Tquo
It might be a stretch to put that on your shirt, but I'll try. I will assume brown hair too.

Drakkar LuciferI want a hedgehog but not sonic please and i want it brown with a gun slung across its back PLEASE!

Sounds like a fun request. I'll get started on it now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome