Twidragon's Skin Shop

TwiDragon's Avatar TwiDragon9/7/11 11:29 pm
1 emeralds 267 2
9/8/2011 12:22 am
TwiDragon's Avatar TwiDragon
TwiDragon's Skin Shop
Requests are Open!
Hello there Planet Minecraft, I am creating this thread here to share my skins as well as take in requests to make new skins! I'm willing to take on any request that is thrown at me, even if it has already been done before. I consider skin making as a hobby (aswell as building things in Minecraft), its just something that is fun for me. If it wasn't fun for me, I would not be doing this!

Q&A
Q - Is there any rules for requesting?
A - Yes, please read
-Nudity is allowed, but I need to PM it to you
-No offensive or political based skins
-No overloading me with several requests
-Please know what kind of skins I make before requesting. I may not be the right skin maker for you.
-If your skin has been overdone, I'm going to just like that to you. Or use it as the base if its just a simple modification.
-If you request a private skin and I feel that its really good. I'm going to put it on the front page.
-I don't do robots, post apocolyptic army men with loads of armor, or any kind of overdetailed warrior "badass". I'm not good at those, and there are people who do so much better at those kinds of characters.

Q - Whats the best way to post my skin request?
A - Post a screenshot or character to base off of and giving me as much detail as possible.

Q - Tools of Trade
A - Photoshop.

Q - Can I mod your skin
A - Yeah, go ahead. Just give me credit if you advertise it out to the world as "your own".

Q - Where is my Skin?
A - Be patient, if I haven't got to your skin yet then give it some time. I have school, work, and I also take part in after school activitys.

Q - Will you ever take a break from Skin Creation?
A - Everyone needs a break at some point, so yes I plan to take breaks from requesting. I also plan to limit requests if they start getting overwhelming. I will stop doing this if this becomes boring.

Q - "You suck, you skins are n00bish, Your lame"
A - I do this thing for fun; I'm always looking for tips and what not, but if you have a problem with how I do my skins then don't watch/request. I have a set style which should be obvious when you look at the skins in the list down below.

Q - Why did you turn down my request
A - I take in any request, but there are some I don't do. I don't like doing overdone skins, army guys, guys in armor, beastmen. I'll tell you when I can't do it

Gallery
View Alice
View Country Girl
View Elf Hunter
View Fantastic
View Futuristic Male Archer
View Futuristic Female Archer
View Hsien-Ko (Darkstriders)
View Noel Vermilion
View Remilia Scarlet
View Till Lindemann(Rammstein)
TwiDragon