forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Workshop

Writing lore for anyone! FREE

1 emerald2 replies161 views
created 08/05/2013 10:19 pm by iltkamil
last reply 08/31/2013 9:41 pm
Hi guys, I've always loved to write lore about almost anything. I have won awards for story's I write in school. And now I want to share my lore skills with you guys. So if you have a RPG server that needs a story or you need a story to be enhanced then tell me. I can make you a awesome story. If you don't believe me go to my Highbeech build in my projects and read the lore I came up with off the top of my head. All you have to do is give me a overview of what you want the story to be about and what it revolves around, just give me some detail. BE AWARE THIS IS FANTASY AND MEDIEVAL STORY'S. NO FUTURISTIC OR DAYZ TYPE STORY'S!

What I can do:
-Make storys for citys, nations, continents, wars, races (such as human, dwarf, elf), regions, treatys, events, etc
-Make characteristics for characters
-History
-Full out chapter storys (May take time)
-Quests and Quest chains (no coding or anything. Just what the quest will be about and the stages that happen)

Now of course, everyone is saying well whats the catch? I'm not asking for money or op on your server. Just give me some credit. Put some where in your server or anywhere as long as people can see it and say Lore/story was made by iltkamil! And put a link to my pmc account. That's all. I will be willing to help anyone and this should be fun :)

Now please note if I'm overloaded with work I will say in the comments or post in here. I have a life, 2 servers, podcast and pmc projects to work on.
Posted by avatar
iltkamil
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

comment Login or register to post a reply.

2 replies

08/31/2013 9:41 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
iltkamil
Can you actually remove this post? Apparently I had 2 of the same post. Thanks.
08/31/2013 8:13 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Lad
KnobleKnives
I'd say that this belongs in Shops and Requests, even though the service you're providing is writing lore for RPing. It will be moved to the appropriate topic.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome