NEED SERVER STAFF! ADMINS + MODS. PLEASE APPLY

GalaxyMcUK's Avatar GalaxyMcUK8/18/12 8:04 pm
8/18/2012 11:29 pm
zxClintonxz's Avatar zxClintonxz
Hello Everyone! We Are GalaxyMcUk ---------------------------------------------------------------------

We run a good PVP factions server... It is currently CLOSED due to lack of staff.
we are looking for suitable staff to join and help run our server, the reason we need staff is because we need to concentrate on our youtube channel alot.
Our youtube is a big part of us, and we need the staff to be willing to be recorded also.

Our Server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/galaxy/

Our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GalaxyMcUk

^our youtube channel is a MASSIVE part of our server, its the reason why we need staff! so please apply!

Admins:
-Benman283
-
Moderators:
-ChrisBambie3
-
-
-

Please fill out the following form:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Name:
Position Applying For:
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:
Do you have a mic?:
Anything else:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Viewing our post. Good Luck Everyone!
GalaxyMcUK
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal