Minecraft PvP Server List!

RazorZz's Avatar RazorZz9/21/12 9:37 pm
1 emeralds 23.9k 35
1/21/2015 8:11 pm
RazorZz's Avatar RazorZz
***` Please note that due to me buying Minecraft, I no longer go on Cracked Servers, so this list will become Premium Minecraft Servers, also that servers in the comments posted by other minecraftians may or may not be Cracked!

Hey guys and gals, just bringing a list of PvP servers that allow minecraft users!

Firstly I would like to point out that some of these may be mainly PvP and some may have PvP seperate, but overall, they will be listed because of how amazing I think they are, also by going on these servers, not only will you have a great experience, but it also has a benefit in it for me.

Ok so now that's all sorted, below will be the list of servers that I think are worthy of being listed, servers listed will not only have great staff, but also will have a nice environment where everyone can get along (most of the time, remember some people arnt nice in PvP servers XD), All I ask is that if you intend to visit these servers, please don't just judge the servers from first appearance, since I actually played on these servers for quite some time before bringing them to you.

Also feel free to post a server that you think should be added onto the list, be sure to include the IP in the post, and on a couple of these servers I am admin, so if you see 'vRazorZz' in-game be sure to let me know you came from this forum, one last thing, I will put a brief description of why I chose the server and why I think its awesome!

Enjoy!

:- Awesome PvP Servers -:

NEW PREMIUM SERVER LIST!

1. Alkatras Prison: alkatras-prison.com

Though the short time I have spent on this server, I have loved every minute of it, Staff are strict in terms to the rules but are nice and friendly, following the rules will get you further then disobeying them, The server supports a gun mod and allows you to buy guns from certain signs if you know where to look.

Just to note, this is a Prison Server, meaning it's set-up to be like a prison, although I rarely play on Prison Servers, I thoroughly enjoyed this one!

***` I will update more servers as I find them, hopefully a top 5` sorta thing.

Whilst I find some new servers to put up, I suggest looking at some of the ones posted below in the comments, however, I have not viewed these servers.

I am not responsible for anything that happens while on these servers, join at your own risk.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope to have the servers list up soon!
RazorZz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2015 8:11 pm
RazorZz
Bringing this topic back to light after awhile, I have since stopped playing minecraft, all of these servers should either be down and broken or functioning perfectly with moderate players, ( I haven't checked them for nearly 2 years now xD ) I will leave those listed up in case some of them work, but please feel free to leave server IP's in the comments, who knows, I may even join to play for a bit!!
08/10/2013 10:00 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Trishh_
Come visit pvp.minecraftsmp.org if you get the chance
08/10/2013 6:24 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
rubenowen10
rubencraft-server.no-ip.biz

OP RAID SERVER
CRACKED
12/7!
TONS OF DIAMOND, OBSIDIAN, BEDROCK, AND MORE FOR FREE
OP ITEMS FOR FREE ALL DAY!
CRACKED
#1 VOTED SERVER

Server Address:

rubencraft-server.no-ip.biz
08/10/2013 5:02 am
RazorZz
Bump, Server back up and running smoothly, on the search for more servers atm!
08/09/2013 3:21 am
RazorZz
Bump, Server down-time atm, getting ddos'd >.>
08/02/2013 6:43 pm
RazorZz
Bump^^^
08/01/2013 11:52 pm
RazorZz
Quick bump, Just got my internet back after a period of no internet, would like to add one server I found earlier, remember to post servers you have in the comments!
06/09/2013 7:47 am
Level 1 : New Cake
gigi963
Join my server its 100% raid and it has some hg (spleef, painball, ctf, cops n robbers) also we have factions+ new plugin join us!!

iP: SC-MC.mine.bz:47397
05/24/2013 1:43 pm
RazorZz
Yeah I badly need to update this, but those 4 servers where ones I dedicated my time to so I knew they were good and I don't want to just replace them with ones that I found, I want to get to know the players and the staff before I post it up, I am pretty sure all 4 of those servers are down.
05/24/2013 12:28 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
xlolfox
man... nice idea, havent came in my mind
keep going! servers' looking good
05/21/2013 5:51 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
macgarthur
welcome back RazorZz
05/24/2013 12:24 pm
RazorZz
Cheers ^.^
05/21/2013 7:23 am
RazorZz
Checking back after awhile This topic really lifted off hahaha, im afraid some of these servers may be down, i took quite a break and was no longer able to monitor them, i will update the list when i find more suitable servers, for now check out the ones that everyone has posted!
05/08/2013 6:53 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco
rrk01
RiziCraft Small Cracked Server

- SPLEEF
- MOBARENA
- FACTIONS
- PVP
- MCMMO
- AUCTIONS
- MUCH MORE!

04/26/2013 11:43 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
zachward97
Join Play.ftww.info 15-30 player average great staff hardcore pvp join now!
04/26/2013 11:26 am
simdol8080
Hello =)

Can you please add my server to the list?

My server IP IS: simdolcraft.tk
My website is: simdolcraft.tk
Name: SimdolCraft

Thank you =D
04/15/2013 1:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
DramaticCraft
DramaticCraft is a 24/7*Faction*Survival*PvP* Server with spleef, pvp, mobarena, and mini games, you get a free diamond when you join so hurry up and get on! There isnt much staff but enough to keep the server safe, they are knowledgable about the server and minecraft itself so they can help you with any problems you may encounter!

IP: mc.herobrineshosting.com:1506
IP: mc.herobrineshosting.com:150­­­6
03/27/2013 6:34 pm
jTechnic
KaosCraft

IP: 37.59.137.194

[Cracked] [24/7] [40 slots] [2gbRAM] [Factions] [PvP] [Griefing] [Economy] [Shops] [NOchest-locking] [NOland-claiming] [Essentials-/tpa/pay/balance] [AmazingMap]

Enjoy!
03/25/2013 11:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Wazes
pvp.climaxcraft.com

largest cracked server in the world.
no lag. 24/7
250 slots.
03/14/2013 11:28 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
macgarthur

Server: macminecraft.wobhosting.com

MacMinecraft is a strong growing community of players who were tired of other servers where the owners didn't care, the staff were irresponsible and the donors became gods, so we set out to make a server like no other where our main focus is on quality over quantity in all aspects of the game. Here you will find not only a dedicated team of staff who are here to help the player base and expand the server together but also a community of players that are the friendliest I have ever met. Inside you will not only find a unique and challenging game, but also some friends and a place you can call home.

Why you should choose us:
Restricting your playing field is unfair is our eyes, which is why we have a borderless world. Feel free to explore the land for new challenges and adventures where the possibilities are endless.

Dedicated team who works day and night to ensure a quality, stable and lag free game for everyone, as well as lend a helpful hand to those who need it
We have a zero tolerance policy for hacking, if you're caught you are IP banned so you cannot return, we also have NoCheat and Orebfuscator in place to guarantee a fair game unencumbered by cheaters

Hand selected plugins that create a dynamic and engaging atmosphere like Headshots that do double damage, Double XP every weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), TreeAssist that not only auto cuts the tree and removes the remaining leaves, but automatically replants a tree in it's place so you never run out of lumber and forests never disappear unless you want them too. Don't forget the basics of course like Economy, Factions, mcMMO, Jobs and many more to give you a truly one of a kind experience found nowhere else.

We do not use plugins like ClearLag or NoLag, they don't work anyways all they do is break the game, we prefer to upgrade our servers to always provide a lag free game without diminishing the game play, we currently have a 16gb dedicated server running on an i5-3570S processor and are in the process of purchasing our own dedicated machine

100% Non-Profit! Nobody takes anything from the donations, nothing! Every donation goes towards server fees and upgrades, that's 100%, we are one of the only servers to be totally transparent with our resources and fees because your donations shouldn't be stolen by greedy owners, they were meant to support the community and that's how they should be used. No excuses.

Balanced and affordable donation rewards. We were all tired of seeing donation rewards that allowed players to be gods, or even donate for Mod/Admin/OP on some servers. Da fuq? We set out to reward players who donate to support the community while maintaining a fair and balanced game for everyone. You are never forced to donate, there is no pay to win environment created.

We believe strongly in competition which is why all Spleef and PvP Arenas are rated to keep track of your win/loss history and also rank our competitors based on their personal score.
03/14/2013 3:14 am
Slimmshadyy
ORDER-CRAFT IP: 64.31.37.130:47397
Order craft is my new 24/7 server which is a hardcore PVP faction server, we have lots of friendly staff that are willing to always help, we have a massive shop and great donation packages for as cheap as $5 USD.

SLOTS

RAM
1GB

PLUGINS
MCMMO
FACTIONS
CHEST-SHOP
NO-CHEAT
WORLD-EDIT
ESSENTIALS
GROUP-MANAGER

RULES
NO HACKING
NO DUPING
NO STAFF DISRESPECT
PLAYER ABUSE IS ALOUD
FLYING IS NOT ALOUD
EXPLOITING IS NOT ALOUD
SPAWN TRAPS ARE ALOUD
SPAWN BASES ARE ALOUD

STAFF
OWNER: SLIMMSHADYY
ADMIN: ERICITACHI1997
ADMIN: SOCCERSTARGIRL
HEAD-MOD: KAZZSLATER
MOD: TIMMYBRUZ55

Donate: http://ordercraft.buycraft.net/category/0
03/13/2013 8:32 pm
alvergon
s9(Dot)hosthorde(Dot)com JOIN NOW we are looking for new members to join andhave fun on this server
Owner: Dain98
s9(Dot)hosthorde(Dot)com JOIN NOW we are looking for new members to join andhave fun on this server
03/01/2013 7:10 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
darkaln
The all new amazing PVP survival server. Griefing is strictly prohibited, so people who like to bring their creativity to reality and enjoy a calm environment join today !! We have an amazing and mature staff team so Join now for an all new Minecraft survival experience. Join very powerful factions or create your own, hold faction wars or become allies. Lots more to uncover Join Today !!!

minezoid.no-ip.org:25596
02/08/2013 7:10 pm
David1230
join my hamachi cracked minecraft server first two get op hurry join i have 7 networks get in while you got a chance see you com rads on my new server NO GREIFING ALLOWED!!!
Network 1 ID:123abc20 Pass:123
Network 2 ID:123abc30 Pass:123
Network 3 ID:123abc40 Pass:123
Network 4 ID:123abc50 Pass:123
Network 5 ID:123abc60 Pass:123
Network 6 ID:123abc70 Pass:123
Network 7 ID:123abc80 Pass:123

Plz no greifers and the IP Is: 25.4.188.117 Feel free to ask for starter supplies
02/07/2013 4:36 pm
madbuilder01
isnt their a second server they put up of of your second favorite server when it was down oesis or something
01/31/2013 2:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
hagridoneil1
AussieCraft.dal14.creeperhost.net
01/31/2013 2:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
hagridoneil1
[quote="RazorZz"]Hey guys and gals, just bringing a list of PvP servers that allow cracked minecraft users!

Firstly i would like to point out that some of these may be mainly PvP and some may have PvP seperate, but overall, they will be listed because of how amazing i think they are, also by going on these servers, not only will you have a great experience, but it also has a benefit in it for me.

Ok so now thats all sorted, below will be the list of servers that i think are worthy of being listed, servers listed will not only have great staff, but also will have a nice enviroment where everyone can get along (most of the time, remember some people arnt nice in PvP server XD), all i ask is that if you intend to visit these servers, please dont just judge the servers from first apperance, since i actually played on these servers for quite some time before bringing them to you.

Also feel free to post a server that you think should be added onto the list, be sure to include the ip in the post, and on a couple of these servers i am admin, so if you see 'RazorZz' ingame be sure to let me know you came from this forum, one last thing, i will put a brief description of why i choose the server and why i think its awesome!

Enjoy!

:- Awesome PvP Servers -:

1. UltraCrafting : mc.ultracrafting.net:25566

I chose UltraCrafting as my first pick since i have been playing on this server for nearly one year now, i have become 'emotionally' attached to the server and its wonderful staff (including me ^^), It's a mix of PvP and Survival, this server has died down alot since a massive amount of downtime a while ago and it needs to be restored to how it originally was. (Meaning the server maybe empty at some stages, please spread this ip around <3)

2. Oesis Minecraft : 64.31.40.34:25574

Oesis minecraft is my second pick as it offers a variety of things, again with wonderful staff that joke around and have fun, it has PvP and you can build your own town with plots and make a community, when you have finished making your town, an admin will happily set a warp and protect it from griefers, unlike normal PvP servers, the community is great and everyone is nice.

3. DeadCraft : Deadcraft.uk.to

After a tough decision between DeadCraft and DarkRaider i chose DeadCraft as my third pick, DeadCraft is a Survival/PvP server that has alot to offer, At spawn you have a number of options to choose from, there are 4 buttons that lead you to a different place, each button is decorated with blocks from its appropriate destination, there is also a maze which is very fun, also running on the server is Hunger Games, running the 2nd map.

4. Dark Raider : 70.34.195.197:25565

Dark Raider is fourth on my list, Dark Raider fell short of third as it lacked a bit of 'zazz' as you may call it, the server is very nice and is a great PvP experience with some very good PvP'rs, but it was missing a sort of attention grabber that would make you want to stay when you first join, once you begin to play and meet players you feel more 'at home', i reccomend this server to anyone looking for a decent PvP fight.

*More servers will be added at a later date (depending on how well this forum goes).[/quote
best new faction / pvp server AussieCraft.dal14.creeperhost.net
12/16/2012 11:29 pm
BlazingMiner
AdventureRealm : AdventureRealm.no-ip.org
12/16/2012 10:21 pm
MattHobo
I love the second server i think it needs more people on it.
09/28/2012 8:32 am
sebbeZ3R0
:D:D:D:D
09/28/2012 8:31 am
sebbeZ3R0
GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME GO ME
09/28/2012 8:31 am
sebbeZ3R0
None Of That Servers Are Good BUT I AM GOOD
10/04/2012 7:59 am
RazorZz
May i ask what do you find interesting in a server? These are servers with friendly staff and are great servers to play on, I list these from my opinion, If you don't like them, then don't post saying that they are 'bad', as that is from your point of view and other viewers may like them.
09/28/2012 5:33 am
RazorZz
Bumpity bump bump... again, Ultra Crafting will be holding a amazing Halloween event, i will announce the date and some further information at a later date, for now all i can tell you is that its a HUGE Halloween maze with twists,turns, mini-quests within it and traps, it is going to be massive fun and i hope to see you on the server for the event.

-RazorZz
09/25/2012 2:26 am
RazorZz
Bump ^^ Take a look at these awesome servers!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome