Minecraft PvP Server List!

RazorZz's Avatar RazorZz9/21/12 9:37 pm
1 emeralds 23.9k 35
1/21/2015 8:11 pm
RazorZz's Avatar RazorZz
***` Please note that due to me buying Minecraft, I no longer go on Cracked Servers, so this list will become Premium Minecraft Servers, also that servers in the comments posted by other minecraftians may or may not be Cracked!

Hey guys and gals, just bringing a list of PvP servers that allow minecraft users!

Firstly I would like to point out that some of these may be mainly PvP and some may have PvP seperate, but overall, they will be listed because of how amazing I think they are, also by going on these servers, not only will you have a great experience, but it also has a benefit in it for me.

Ok so now that's all sorted, below will be the list of servers that I think are worthy of being listed, servers listed will not only have great staff, but also will have a nice environment where everyone can get along (most of the time, remember some people arnt nice in PvP servers XD), All I ask is that if you intend to visit these servers, please don't just judge the servers from first appearance, since I actually played on these servers for quite some time before bringing them to you.

Also feel free to post a server that you think should be added onto the list, be sure to include the IP in the post, and on a couple of these servers I am admin, so if you see 'vRazorZz' in-game be sure to let me know you came from this forum, one last thing, I will put a brief description of why I chose the server and why I think its awesome!

Enjoy!

:- Awesome PvP Servers -:

NEW PREMIUM SERVER LIST!

1. Alkatras Prison: alkatras-prison.com

Though the short time I have spent on this server, I have loved every minute of it, Staff are strict in terms to the rules but are nice and friendly, following the rules will get you further then disobeying them, The server supports a gun mod and allows you to buy guns from certain signs if you know where to look.

Just to note, this is a Prison Server, meaning it's set-up to be like a prison, although I rarely play on Prison Servers, I thoroughly enjoyed this one!

***` I will update more servers as I find them, hopefully a top 5` sorta thing.

Whilst I find some new servers to put up, I suggest looking at some of the ones posted below in the comments, however, I have not viewed these servers.

I am not responsible for anything that happens while on these servers, join at your own risk.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope to have the servers list up soon!
RazorZz
Level 1 : New Miner