HEROBRINE TOOK OVER MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT!

gam3h3ro's Avatar gam3h3ro10/29/12 3:39 am
10/31/2012 2:28 pm
Firestarawesome33's Avatar Firestarawesome33
NOTE: DO NOT HATE IF YOU DO NOT BELEIVE THIS THEN IT'S FINE BUKKIT WAS INSTALLED AND IF YOU THINK IT'S FAKE IT CAN BE A GOOD GHOST STORY I DON'T CARE TBH! Ty
================================================================
Ok here is the story. I was on my favorite server (other than the guy who was posessed and owns a server) wich was play.cacscraft.tk I was talkin' with Metallic Hero
when he decided to join me on cacscraft... so when he tried to login to minecraft it said
"Under the command of Lord Herobrine" we were freaking out Herobrine joined the game as him and I asked metallic "Uh, Dude....did you join the game?" He said no.. when I looked at him it was the Herobrine skin under his ninja mask, I checked minecraft.net when they had the skin viewer on the profile it didnt have the Herobrine eyes about 5 minutes later I was requested by Herobrine(?) to teleport to him so when I did i saw Giant towers and whatnot surfacing the land I got a little worried about it
I saw a giant herobrine head and a horrifying netherrack border No portal in sight! This was freaky.. Herobrine then said "Make Creeper mob spawners in the places i tell you.." and i didnt want to get my account taken over so I did what he said.. afterwards he thanked me and said "Don't tell anyone about this place your the only one who knows about it.." he then left and then Metallic said "Oh it worked! i'm in!" but he had to go straight afterwards... I was a little weirded out but it wasn't the first time I encountered Herobrine. So I just kept playing! everything afterwards was boring :/ No one was on.. I got bored and got on another server.
gam3h3ro
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect