Jetra's Avatar Jetra
This is a Yogcraft server Running on feed the beast
IP: Nordicuniplay.nitrado.net

This server is looking for mod's so please write an application under
See you on the server
Owner: multiboy
multiboy
Level 28 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/19/2014 10:56 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Don't necro old threads, make a new one instead

/lock
01/18/2014 10:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheJean
Hello i would like to apply for mod.
IGN:Yfnaqj
Past experience: i'm a builder on a yogcraft server that isn't funded any more sadly
why do i want to be mod: I like helping others and i like having fun so being mod let's me to help others and also have fun.

Note: don't know every mod in yogcraft plus not good with building in short amount time i build slow.
07/05/2013 12:59 pm
Zat181
Hello, I am applying for this server.

I have been admin-mod on multiple servers, i am very nice and will
help anyone in need. i follow every rule and just plainly enjoy being
in a good community. I might not be on some times but i will be on
as much as i can. I have a great sense of humor and would love
to work with you on this server.

My in-game name is Bie_WInning. Please Respond.
04/10/2013 8:18 pm
tjmaster1999
Hello my name is Tom (my IGN: is tjmaster1999) I'm not going to right some mushy bullshit like I'm the perfect person. I'm just going to say 1.im fair 2.I do follow rules 3.I do something is asked by a person of higher power 4.I know when to back down 5.I don't give or take bullshit 6.im 14 and quite mature for my age but I do like to have fun 6.I'm not going to be a babysitter I'm there to keep order ad help not to nurture and pamper babies and that's it really so yeah if you want a good mod and a good guy to hang around with who likes to have fun and has a good understanding of mods and minecraft.

PS I've been a mod before and a admin and even run my own little server and I know a little of mod making and a bit of programing. Also I have Skype , team speak and even Ventrilo.
04/06/2013 11:04 pm
hybrio
Hi saw you were looking for admins and moderators. i am really good with yogcraft i know how to use the commands and could provide admin coverage while most of the other admins are asleep or offline since i operate on pacific standard time i have skype and teamspeak i live in New Zealand and am 16 years old
IGN: Hybrio
04/06/2013 6:34 am
Level 22 : Expert Mage
redfive555
Hey i saw you were looking for admins and im really good with yogcraft and iv been admin on another server untill it was shut down and ever since i have been looking for a new server and i know how to use the commands and i swer i wont grief i have skype and facebook and i live in the UK and im 15 years old
IGN: redfive555
Facebook: Shay Pankhurst
04/04/2013 9:40 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Blob
taa1taa
um i can say +1 because its the first lag-free spawn ive ever been in.
(and by lag i mean FPS lag(yes, i dont have a supercomputer.).)

-taa1taa
04/03/2013 4:17 pm
PvM_Juicy
IGN: PvM_Juicy
IG nickname: ~Jake

Ive played your server for a little while now, i am enjoying it alot =) I wish to become a mod to help people and to make them experience the fun ive had so far =P. I will inforce the rules of the server, help whenever i can no matter what the request is, and will still be playing mostly in survival unless i am needed to help someone =)

As i have experienced recently, the mods are slow in helping and i would like to change that trend by helping as fast as i can =)

Thanks for your time
-Jake
03/22/2013 4:07 pm
Sundryformula9
Can it be unwhitelisted plz
03/21/2013 2:16 pm
Pixelatebuilds
IGN: Matrio502

I would like to be a Mod on your server, as I enjoy playing YogCraft. I also have a lot of experience with servers, as I have had a good rank on them, have been trusted, and have my own server. I like to build, and can build very well. I have a lot of experience with building, and would love to help your server! I also enjoy to play legitimately, and would do so quite often with my friends. I could also tell everybody about your server, and have your community expand greatly. I would never grief a server or annoy people, as I know how it feels to have your server griefed and how it feels to be trolled or annoyed by staff! I would hope to be a mod on your server, and to your server become even greater and massive than it already is!
03/20/2013 5:16 pm
Bowmanelf
Hey,i have been playing ftb since it came out and before that technic, im adept in mods such as: IC2, Thaumcraft, EE, Forestry and redpower. I'm an experianced mod on redstonecraft tekkit and admin on StormCraftTekkit, i always help out and give people a chance before i bring out the ban hammer and im great fun, hope to see u on the server!
03/19/2013 7:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
steammaster
IGN:steammaster1234

I would like to be mod because I am very knowledgeable about FTB and I enjoy helping people. I would never disobey the admins!

-steam
03/19/2013 6:42 pm
sammy5638
My IGN: sammy5638

Hello my name is sam and i will list reasons why i think i should be one of your moderators. I have been playing minecraft for years now and know a lot about the game i have also been playing the modpack you are using since it came out and have researched a lot about it which means i can help players if you require me to. I have also owned numerous servers my self, normal minecraft and modded ones such as tekkit. This shows that i can help you out with ideas for the server and also plugins. I am also a very friendly person and will be to other players. I am also very good at enforcing the rules so if someone goes out of line i will do what is required. I can also offer lots of play time on the server because i have jut finished my exams and now have quit a bit of free time. Most of all i also enjoy playing the modpack aswell so i will not be a boring and crappy mod. I may also try and get more players on the server such as my friends and random people by youtube and other media sites. Not only have i owned servers i have also been a moderator on 3 other servers and accoridng to the player a good one at that

Hope you will choose me as one of your moderators

Sam.
03/19/2013 3:48 pm
bisnis_pinguin
My username: bisnis_pinguin
Why you should pick me as a moderator: I will be very loyal to you, andd will be nice to the citezens and will respond to as many questions as possible. I have also owned my own server before and would like to help another person with theirs. If you were to pick me you wouldnt regret it. i will ban when needed and i will have mercy if there is a good explanation. and if i do have to kick or ban someone i will give a warning before i do.
please consider having me as a moderator. It would be a great honor and privelage.
03/19/2013 1:04 pm
Kileraptor1
soo... i have a ts for the server: ts08.nitrado.net:16750 and multi: i cant chat cause of lag issues. could u come onto the ts3?
03/18/2013 12:34 pm
minecraft123bro
Why should i be a mod well for the first i have been mods on other servers and i am really respected on those servers the second i have been looking for a yogcraft server since it came out so i would really love to play on it i have a couple of friends who also would like to play on it so thats that. :):)
03/17/2013 11:20 pm
CadeMead
Hey i have to say i think it is pretty awesome that you are making this server, and it would be cool if you made me a mod. But i will just be happy to play the server.
03/17/2013 4:40 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
makirobottiMC
Hi!

My ign: makirobottti

Why would you pick me for an mod position?: Well i would make god staff because i would not abuse my powers. And be fair to everyone who is playing on the server, an rule breaker will get an warning after three warnings i will ban them, but kicking straight is not an good method to treat rule breakers so that means one chance and if that person is still continuing to example X-raying then i will ban them.
how would you treat new comers? I will welcome them to the server.
-Makirobotti
03/16/2013 6:34 pm
ianpb12
Hello my name is Ian and my ign is ianpb12.I would like to be mod of your server because i make a great staff member and im realy nice i would help and if people dont leason to your rules i will give them a warning and not bann them straight away.And if they be rude or dis people i will give them a warning but not kick them straight away. Sincerly,Ianpb12
03/15/2013 8:26 pm
NATORULEZ
And youtube ur server a ton of times
03/15/2013 8:25 pm
NATORULEZ
I just wrote a whole long thing that crashed my internet so imma sum up what i said: I would tell all my friends to play on the server
I swear on the river of styx that i will follow rules
I will give everyone a warning before banning or kicking
(NOTE: a lot of this was in caps with a smiley and explination point at the en )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome