Mavina's Pixelmon Server, the best there is!

watshisname123's Avatar watshisname1233/20/13 10:39 pm
1 emeralds 8.3k 5
12/6/2013 4:49 pm
watshisname123's Avatar watshisname123
Now, I have played alot of Pixelmon Servers, but none of them blend Minecraft with Pokemon the way it should. This will mix the Johto region with minecraft. You will begin with johto and we will be adding more depending on how well it goes.It leans more towards one or the other. Your search for this perfectly blended server has ended. In Mavina's you will be able to go off and build your house on your own and train your Pokemon by yourself, or live in a nice community with others. The decision is yours! You will be surrounded y an accepting, nice, and fun community!
You will be surrounded by a kind staff who will love to talk to you. If you have any problems with the server, they will truly help you as best they can. They love to talk to anyone, so don't feel shy! They have created many things to make your experience the best it can. If you have problems understanding the mods, or if you have problems with a glitch, they will gladly do their best to make your experience the best. If you have a question about Pokemon, there is even a school set up for you to learn the basics and even the advanced to make you a Pokemon master!
Mavina's has set up a route, taking you from the desert town of gym 1, all the way to the elite 4. You decide how hard you will train and search for the best Pokemon to become the greatest trainer on the server. If you can manage to conquer all who stand in your way, you could be know as the Champion of Mavina's Pixelmon!
So what are you waiting for? Come join us at 198.27.86.91!
For more information on this server go to http://dynamicpixelmon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you want to help expand, delete any lag, and fund a host, then please help us by donating. You will receive an in-game tag and maybe an even bigger reward depending on how much you help!
watshisname123
Level 1 : New Miner