Forge isn't working

reaniro's Avatar reaniro5/4/13 8:10 am
1 emeralds 8.2k 19
5/6/2013 4:22 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
Before you yell at me for not posting this on the Forge forums I have a valid reason for not posting it there: My account isn't validating.
I clicked the validation link but it just takes me to the website home.
Plus if this is in the wrong thread don't pull your hair out just move it. Thanks.

Okay so I downloaded Forge for 1.5.1 and it was working perfectly then it just stopped working recently. My brother's stopped working a day before mine but his didn't have Forge and it started working as mine stopped. I force updated my minecraft and it worked and then I re-installed Forge but when I opened it It wouldn't load

It just sat there... for hours.
That's when i tried to post it on the forge forums but validation didn't work. So I just ignored minecraft. Since the 1.5.2 version just came out I figured Forge would have updated as well and the issue might be fixed so I downloaded Forge for 1.5.2. I went through the same installation process and the I opened MInecraft. This time, I started downloading the files but it was taking longer than usual (normally it takes 2-5 seconds (for me)) but I ignored this. I waited 2-3 minutes and then it stopped. It told me there was a fatal error and it couldn't load. It told me to check a file for more info

but when I went to the file and opened it it was empty. There was absolutely no text.

I need help. I love mods so I need Forge. I can't use modloader cause it sucks (no offence) and I'm used to Forge.
reaniro
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter