Minecraft Server Needs staff! March 2014!

purplecowsPvP's Avatar purplecowsPvP3/2/14 8:00 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 24
6/22/2014 3:15 pm
FluffyKiller45's Avatar FluffyKiller45
Hello im purplecows. I have made a server about 1 day ago and i need help with stuff I need some staff thanks! The IP is 24.156.215.134

Open Postions :

3 Admin.

4 Mods

2 Helpers.

Critera : [*] Age
[*] The position you are applying for.
[*] At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position.
[*] Previous experience
[*] Time zone
[*] How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day.
[*] Whatever else you think we should know!
purplecowsPvP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/22/2014 3:15 pm
FluffyKiller45
my age 19 applying fo adimn time zone eastern standard
03/29/2014 1:35 pm
pancakesrule654
Position: Any
Why: Id like to be a mod or admin because I like to help people. Also because I hate it when people get bullied . I've been bullied and it sucks, I can be on 2:30 - 5:15 ish almost everyday.
Experience: ive been a mod on another server about 2 1/2 yrs ago.
time zone: Central
Gamestuff: never played but it sounds awesome and if I don't get 2 be a mod or admin so what i'll still play!!
Other: I like pie!!!!!! and I would be happy even id I didn't get da part! PINKPANDA4EVERS
03/21/2014 10:35 pm
Santana_Anaya
[*] Age 15
[*] The position you are applying for. I am Applying for Mod or even Admin
[*] At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position. I think I should be chosen because I have so much experience with so much stuff I have built so much stuff for other servers I have done so much Building wise But yea I love Building and I can be on and help when ever. I think if you do something wrong you should be punished I don't like when people say But I or If I etc.
[*] Previous experience I have been Mod on 2 Servers Admin on 1 Server and Helper 2 Servers
[*] Time zone Mountain Time [USA]
[*] How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day. I have never played on it but I will now
[*] Whatever else you think we should know! I think you should know my IGN and my Skype name well here it is IGN: Santana_Anaya Skype: santananigga1 Hope you like it
03/18/2014 8:43 pm
anonpmc935366
[deleted]
03/15/2014 5:26 pm
DeathPenalty505
IGN: DeathPenalty505
[*]. Age: I just turned 14.
[*]. Position: Helper
[*]. At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position: Well I would try to help as best as I could. I think I deserve it because I need to learn how to be one. That is why i have chosen helper.
[*]. Previous experience: I have none, but that is why I am applying, to learn.
[*]. Time zone: Central
[*]. How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day: Well I haven't played yet, but i will after this, and I play about 4PM - 7PM and on weekends I am on almost always.
[*]. Whatever else you think we should know: Well I am not such a good builder, but i am good at enforcing the rules. I have no Skype, I am sorry, but eventually I will.
BTW: What is the IP I never got it, I know it is prob. CowCraft but I need to make sure.
03/10/2014 12:49 am
jbhjbh10
Okay sounds great I'll check out the server and even if I don't get staff I bet I'll love the server.
03/09/2014 7:06 pm
purplecowsPvP
We are full on staff atm but keep on playing we can maybe get some spots open!
03/09/2014 12:26 pm
jumbojr111
Hello i am Parker!
I am 13 and a half years old but do not worry i am very mature for my age!
I am applying for mod!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My IGN is: jumbojr11
I live in America, California, L.A.!
Yes I do enjoy PVP im good at it but if i cant PVP because of being staff i wont PVP.
My Perks and Talents, Also Why You should choose me for this staff spot: I am very very very very very good at world edit and regular building so i can help make the server an AMAZING spawn! I am also planning on making a nice shop, a epic pvp arena, and some intense parkour! I am a very very very very very very nice and extremely helpful person so if you need help just give me a call on my skype or something which is tatumcaligirl! Next i am very very very active! What can i say i have no life! I still do have school though so i can be on for about 2 hours on a weekday and the whole day on a weekend! I am also a very loyal person so i will stay on the server for ever! i do not believe in hacks or cheats so i will make sure to punish all the hackers i find on the server if i have proof and not just because they killed me. I am also a extremely experienced Minecrafter in general i have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.7.2! Which brings me to my next subject, my staff experience! I have been staff on at least 100 servers and on those servers the people loved me! i have even been trial-mode on TheArchon which is a famous youtubers server! Over all you would be making a mistake not choosing me for staff so i hope you like what im all about!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY APP AND I HOPE YOU LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! <3
I HOPE TO GOD YOU ACCEPT IT BECAUSE THIS TOOK ME A HALF HOUR TO WRITE! LOL

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APP!

~~~~jumbojr11~~~~
03/09/2014 12:13 pm
elmaestro1
purplecows may i be admin to replace yosogross
03/09/2014 1:01 am
jbhjbh10
And my Ign is jbhjbh10
03/09/2014 1:00 am
jbhjbh10
[*] Age 14
[*] The position you are applying for. Whatever you think I deserve.
[*] At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position. I think that I would do well as staff on your server because I always love to help other people on minecraft. Ever since I started playing, I loved to help people. I always make sure people follow the rules, and I help them in any way possible. I also have experience with plugins and running a server.
[*] Previous experience I once ran my own server a year or two ago. It never became that popular. I have also co-owned a server and been an admin on 2 other servers.
[*] Time zone Western
[*] How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day. I haven't played very much yet but I look forward to playing in the future. I can play 2-4 hours a day.
03/08/2014 7:15 pm
MGHAT3344
also my my IGN is MGHAT3344
03/08/2014 7:02 pm
MGHAT3344
Position:Moderator
Why:I want to help the server out with anything they need. I will try my hardest to be a good Moderator and help the server. It will be awesome if I got Moderator
Previous:I got on and just started talking to people then I needed to leave so I left.
Time Zone:Pacific
How Long:I haven't played much
Whatever else:Nothing else
03/07/2014 10:08 pm
frostless26
Critera : [*] Age 17
[*] The position you are applying for. Mod or Admin
[*] At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position. i feel that i am well suited for the position because unlike other players, i would rather help out other people and make sure they have a good time playing than play myself. If i had the position, i would take it very seriously, and i would be on as much as i could, meaning 3+ hours a day making sure everything is running smoothly
[*] Previous experience i have been an admin on a server that has just recently been shut down due to a hosting issue, as well as other servers, however none of which could hold more than about 150 at a time.
[*] Time zone EST GMT-5:00
[*] How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day.
i have not played, but plan to as much as possible if i get the position, and even if i dont. I, just having learned about the server couldnt have played on it
[*] Whatever else you think we should know! I am familiar with multiple worldedit commands as well a variety of different admin commands.
03/07/2014 4:19 pm
trisha
IM 16

I love to help out. I have a lot of experience. I'm really good at keeping everything together like making sure people didn't disrespect. They didn't do anything to break rules.

I've been a co-owner for many servers that need real help like 1 server that had about 12 people who join that didn't like members that much but I join and got the server to about 200 people each day because I can tell if someone will do good or not.

eastern U.S.A FL.

5 min/I play about 12 hours a day because I play a little at High School and come home and play a little more.

no but thank you if you do let me join.
03/06/2014 10:28 pm
elmaestro1
IGN:elmaestro1
Mod

Age 15

I would like to be mod because i would like to look for spammers,people asking for staff on server,help build, find people who hack and swear,kick people who spam and scam.
i have had experience i am a mod on another server.I also own a server but on another computer and the computer is having problems.

Eastern TimeZone

I am good at building,using world edit,PvP/HG and helping find bad people.

Weakness:Finding animals/mobs

Server:Will Keep it safe.

I Have Skype.

see you on the server
03/04/2014 9:29 pm
farfewcrafters
1.mod or helper
2.i have owned server in the past and managed them i dont really like to play servers
i LOVE to manage them though i love to buiild i also have been builder++ in
other servers
3. i live in united states i am up from 8:00AM to 10:00PM
age is 24

and also sorry if i left anything out i just dont know how to spend my day other than doing what i love and that is running and managing servers
03/02/2014 9:42 pm
jakescott1997
IGN:Jake1997Jake1997
-The position you are applying for?-I will be applying for admin.
At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position.- I think i deserve this position because I will be very helpful and could help you out with many things with your server. I am very friendly to players but when it comes time for discipline I can do my job. I will be willing to do anything asked of me. If I am done with one task I will be asking for something else to be doing
Previous experience- I have been admin on 2 other servers. Mod on 1 and have owned one of my own.
Time zone-CST, TX
How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day.- I havent really played on cow craft at all but i can play up to 5 hours a day during the school week. Weekends for like 8 hours.
Whatever else you think we should know!- I know how stressful it can be sometimes owning a server and i will be able to help you out alot. I can give some advice if needed too.
03/02/2014 9:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
jmacjr5382
Age 12 Almost 13 (7th Grade)

Applying For Any Positions (Perfer Mod Or Admin)

Why I should be a mod is because I like helping others! I Also Will Be Friendly But I Can Also Be Stern When I Enforce Rules. I Will Do Anything Asked Of Higher Ranks. I Am A Good Person To Work /helpop. I Will be glad to help you on anything on the server building, removal, bans and more.

I Am In EST (Eastern Standard Time)Ohio
I Am A Former Staff On 1 Server The Server Shut Down.

I Am Good In The Areas: Building Helping Out on helpop and animal killing
Weaknesses: Mining 1v1 And Some Mobs
Server I Will Look At It After I Submit This

I Have Skype And I Have Facebook
03/02/2014 8:44 pm
purplecowsPvP
brookiebear

Accepted. Please Join the server for more steps
03/02/2014 8:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
JPGamingAD
IGN:JPGamingAD

Time Zone:(America U.S.A)<---- TimePlace.........EST

Usual Time On:Weeks And WeekEnds(4-6 Hours)

Position Wanted or Desired Experience in one of these roles:Any One U Have Open

Do you like PvP(Player Vs Player):Yes Its My Biggest Skill

Past Experience(Includes made websites for Web Devs, Plugins for Coders, And overall how many times you have been staff):Ive Been Staff 59 Times Of 2-Years,

What will you bring to the staff?Op When I Check There App And Will Do My Best To Support Them As Well Will Do As Told By U Or Will Do As Please And Fix And Destroy What Ever Is Is Perfect Or Out Of Shape

What will you do for the server?
I Will Support Others Build Whats Needed ,Answer Any Questions,Tell Others If Theres A Problem Or Not A Problem,(Ask Me For More Info ,If Needed)

Strengths:Building,Helping,Encouraging,Commanding,and Doing Whats Told Or Great To Others

Weaknesses:Only Modern Buildings And Know 87% Of Commands

Will you be dedicated?Yes If The Server Needs Me

Anymore you wish to tell us?:I Got A Skype:JPGamingAD Im English And I Am Usefull to Over 45 Servers(i Right What They Say To Me,And How Much Servers Said It And How Much Servers Im Staff In)

Do you have something you may contact us with?(TS,,Email/Gmail,Skype Preferred):JPGamingAD (Skype)
03/02/2014 8:21 pm
silverbullet164
I silverbullet164 think that I would be a great staff member for your server(an Admin). I am 14 years old. I am very responsible, positive and have experience with staff positions on other servers. I am very helpful, loyal and am a great builder. My time zone is Eastern. I am always on and am helping the server out when ever i'm not. I have many connections with professional builders. I enforce rules and reprimand those who break them. I would be honored to join your staff and help the server grow. Thank you.
03/02/2014 8:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
[*] [color=#FF4040]Age:[/color] 12, turning 13 in a few days :3
[*] [color=#FF4040]The position you are applying for.:[/color] Moderator
[*] [color=#FF4040]At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position.:[/color] I would do well in this position because I am the type of person that thinks "I don't care what you think is right. If it breaks a rule, there is a punishment. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.". I love rules, just because it makes everything manageable, but there always has to be one little group of people there to mess it up, am I right? Well, I want to help you with that group of people. Help them learn that you follow the rules, or you get out. If you don't like it, no need to continue to be here. I want a nice, smooth flowing little server, everything in harmony and peace. That, is my dream, a dream of harmony and peace. Now, I am still yet to solve this problem with the world. ;P
[*] [color=#FF4040]Previous experience:[/color] I have had so much experience its not funny. Ive been an admin 1 or 2 times, a co-owner on a server, mod 3 or 4 times, helper 1 or 2 times, and a tester 2 times. Sadly, all of these servers died down at one point or another. Also, on the SSundee-mc.com server (Official) I was the Official SSundee-mc.com Teddybear. Sadly, SSundee sold his server to the host.
[*] [color=#FF4040]Time zone:[/color] Central
[*] [color=#FF4040]How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day.[/color] I haven't seen the server yet, but afther this is done, I will hop to it. I'm applying this for the future, unless you want to hire me right away.
[*] [color=#FF4040]Whatever else you think we should know!:[/color] My Skype is PandaBears105 in case you need it.

I hope you enjoied my application
03/02/2014 8:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
Tracking
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome