Hamachi Server List

zsx47's Avatar zsx471/22/11 6:07 pm history
1 emeralds 177.6k 1.5k
7/13/2011 12:33 pm
Cyprezz's Avatar Cyprezz
[size=200%]NEW FORUM DEDICATED TO HAMACHI SERVERS : CLICK HERE[/size]

This is a topic for all Hamachi server owners to share their Hamachi servers. So anyone who has Hamachi can connect and so you can always find an active server to get on.

What is Hamachi?
You can play online Minecraft with LAN support. Hamachi createsa virtual LAN across the Internet.

How to use Hamachi:
- Download and install Hamachi.
- Connect to the corresponding Hamachi network (ID) of the server you want to join.
- Connect to it by typing the given IP in the connect field of Minecraft once connected through Hamachi.

Here's the template for posting your Hamachi server here:

ID:
Password:
IP:

Here's my server/example:
ID: zman net
PW: none
my server IP: 5.54.18.177

Moderator's Note: Only post 1 listing in this thread. If you post your server more than once in this thread, we will delete all of your listings in here. If you change your plugins, update the original post. If you get a different ID, update the original post. If you get a different IP, update the original post. If you have a question for the owner or the server is down, send a PM with the little button under the name of the poster's name. Do not post in this thread if you can't connect or anything else. No discussion is allowed in this thread, it is only for listing Hamachi connection information and the info about the server that it points to.
zsx47
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer