Create A Universe With Other Writers!!!

JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa6/16/16 12:11 pm history
26 emeralds 33.2k 667
3/18/2020 12:01 pm
JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa

Greetings newcomer, and welcome to the "Create A Universe With Other Writers!!!" thread! We are a group of informal writers working together on, you guessed it, a sci-fi universe, and we're always looking for new ideas, so feel free to share your thoughts here. If you need an idea on what we've created so far, here's a little summary for you:

Earth, now known as Gaia, has come to peace with all nations, uniting them against the extraterrestrial forces invading their solar system. This unison allows Gaia to conquer numerous planets, even stretching into other galaxies, thus giving them the new title of the Empire of Gaia. New alliances with alien races have allowed the humans to gather new technology and skills, the most important being the Living Crystals, a sort-of organic AI system that powers their weapons. However, the Empire of Gaia does not always run smoothly, so special forces teams are employed to help even out the discord in the empire. Even still, battles are being waged everyday against hostile aliens, traitorous armies, and other powerful enemies. It seems hard to be called a hero in these dark times, yet some manage to gain this revered title in outrageous acts of valor.

Our new Discord is now finished! Click the link below to be invited to the Discord!
Come join us in the Empire of Gaia!

JediJerboa
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon