[PS4][Adventure] The Haunted Mansion - Story/Adventure Map

Embmo's Avatar Embmo3/8/16 4:40 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 8
3/12/2017 10:43 pm
Embmo's Avatar Embmo
Video Preview:

Introduction: Hello to all! In this “Adventure” styled gameplay map, you will find yourself trapped within a mansion in which you will need to survive mobs, traps, and puzzles. This map is based around a “story” format, and as you try to stay alive, you must choose between three endings to decide the ultimate fate of the spirits in Mudhouse Mansion. On average, this map takes anywhere between one and four hours to complete the “story,” depending on the player’s skill level and how many players will be playing at once.

This is my first time advertising a map randomly to the public, so bear with me. I spent a good month or two working on this map. Even so, I have not had a lot of people to share it with at all! It would mean the world to me if people would come and check out the project I spent so long working on! So come and play this cliché “haunted mansion” map! My name is Andy, I am 23 years old, and I have been playing Minecraft for about four years now.

Features:
- 1-4 player multiplayer.
- Mobs, traps, puzzles.
- Limited supplies.
- Items kept on death - Convenient respawning!
- Engaging story – Choose between three endings! ("Sequel" map/story is currently in the making!)
- 1-4 hours of gameplay!

Rules:
- READ all the books you find. Apart from this map trying to tell a story, the books tell you HOW to advance in the map and how to play it! If you are annoyed by or unwilling to read, then this is NOT the map for you.
- Players must enter the map with a CLEARED inventory. They are only allowed to use what they find in the map.
- Dump any unneeded items in the various chests found throughout the map.
- No “griefing” (obviously).
- I understand that a lot of people play Minecraft muted. But in order for this to be a more engaging game, please turn ON your sound effects and music!
- MAXIMUM 4 players apart from myself.
- If MORE than one player is joining the map, mics are REQUIRED. You are meant to stick together so that you do not get lost or separated, and so, communication is VERY IMPORTANT. You will also need to share the limited items!
- Since I am the host of the map, communication with me is important as well! We will need to figure out a time and date that will work out for all of us to play the map. I will list my contact information below, but until we agree to communicate by those methods, let’s stick with communicating through PSN.

Application:
Name:
Minecraft Experience Level:
Why do you want to join?:
Will you read ALL the books that you find?:
Would you prefer to play this adventure/story based map alone? Or would you prefer to have other players play with you in cooperative playstyle?:

My Contact Info:
PlayStation 4 Gamertag/Username: Embolmo
Skype name: Embolmo Gorgon
If you attempt to add me on either of these, PLEASE INCLUDE a message relating to Minecraft. That way, I know why you’re adding me and that you’re not just some random stranger.

Embmo
Level 1 : New Crafter