{Team Laviant} | Build Team Recruiting |

R3boot's Avatar R3boot3/18/17 7:11 am
1 emeralds 245 3
3/21/2017 12:03 am
ShardianPreston's Avatar ShardianPreston
Hi , my name is Christoffer, and im owner of a build team called Laviant. Im looking for great and dedicated builders that will be frendly and active.I dont want to add people that will just be a name on a page and do nothing.If we work hard and do it together we can make a really succesfull buildteam. Im currently looking for all kinds of minecraft players(builders,website designer,server developers and whatever job you think of). -snip- If your interested in joining Team Laviant fill the application form:)

Application form
Click to reveal
IGN:
Example of builds:
Why you think you deserve to be in the team:

Thank you for your time ,
Christoffer - leader of Team Laviant
R3boot
Level 25 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2017 12:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ShardianPreston
ShardianPreston
Skype is stankface8
MC Service:6 years
Previous experience on 6 servers. All fail servers, sadly.
Portfolio: http://m.imgur.com/account/TheOneTitan1/images

My talents are as a builder as it always has. Since i was 6 ive wanted to be architect. I use minecraft to feel close to my dream. I have been out of the loop of scaling my abilities but i will say i think they are worthy to be considered. Im very dedicated and most if the time strictly professional. I am experienced in World Edit and know how to do basic to intermediate terraforming. I specialize in medieval and detailing. All i do is wish to learn and get better at my art.
03/20/2017 5:57 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Opqosite
IGN: Opqosite
Skype/Discord: Opqosite/Opqosite#6981
Example of builds: I would have more screenshots, but I recently got a new PC, and don't have all my screenshots. http://imgur.com/a/iTf3b
Why you think you deserve to be in the team: I think I deserve to be on the team, because I am cooperative and work well with other players. I think that I am able/capable of being active and getting on as much as I can. I will be dedicated to building with the team. I have been playing MC for 5 years now, and have grown my skills in building over the years. I specialize in modern, terraforming, and organics. Thank you for your consideration.
03/20/2017 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jamiethebull76_76
IGN: Jamiethebull
Example of builds: http://imgur.com/a/iRNlE (a few examples of my builds)

Why I think I deserve to be in the team:
I am an experienced builder and am able to create abstract designs inspired from real life and fictional buildings and landscapes. I am experienced with voxelsniper and worldedit and can terraform quite well. I also think that not only will my building be a small asset to the team but can help myself improve my own building skills and help others with theirs building skills.

Thank you for reading.

Jamie Bull.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome