Create A Universe With Other Writers!!!

Have you made something for a different game or in real life? Post here!

Post Permalink
by striker107 » 3/18/2017

JediJerboa wrote:
striker107 wrote:Oh I forgot to mention that the common Enetroniun will only attack if provoked or told by a master to attack (The Masters on the other hand are aggressive to everything except for other Enetroniuns), and how you provoke them is by using another Enetroniun as power, insulting their species, fighting another Enetroniun or just downright disrespecting that one.

That's all of my most recent idea, unless I stumble upon something to add or someone wants me to explain more.
Respectfully Striker107.

This does raise the question, how tolerant are Enetroniuns? Are they easily insulted or do they have nerves of steel? Also, how close are the bonds between each Enetroniun? Can they be vengeful towards one another or do they care for one another despite what sins they may have committed? These are just a few questions regarding the behavior of this race that may be answered going forward, but if you have an answer prepared, I would love to hear it. For if we answer these questions, this could help define the race's history and their effect on other civilizations.

The Enetroniuns are usually pretty tolerable when you be disrespectful to one of them (while if you insult their species they're sensitive to that), but there is two things that'll get to them quite quickly, which is: insulting their ego and as I said earlier using one of them as power. And they will attack anything that isn't an Enetroniun fighting an Enetroniun.

The Enetorniuns can have personal vendettas against one another, and yes they do take full credit and blame for their actions. But they won't give the guilty to any other species to be judged unless a Master is present, so that there will be a fair trial (This is the only circumstance that a Master won't attack anything that isn't an Enetroniun).

Oh and they can send a message from one Enetroniun to another almost instantaneously, so that makes it hard to not let messages pass from one to the other. And useful for them to wage a war.

Hope this helped to explain it a bit more.
Respectfully Striker107.
Level 14
Journeyman Blacksmith
Says: Do you want a challenge? Or do you want to win?
Minecraft: Expander12

Post Permalink
by JediJerboa » 3/20/2017

Hey guys! Finally deciphered my old writings and recovered from the cringe. Now I would like to share my notable findings with you!

First, I have the Gorgon cyborgs, which are snake cyborgs that specialize in assassinations, often slipping onto the head of an unwitting victim before choosing a method of murder from its arsenal of poisons, a blade, or crushing strength.

Next, we have the Asena model, a wolf cyborg meant to pioneer a new line of powerful and intelligent cyborgs. However, this project failed, as the Asena model escaped and became part of the rebellion, calling itself "Amber".

The Hippocampus cyborg is a specialized model, the aquatic mutations alongside the cybernetic enhancements make this horse a force to be reckoned with, especially if lionfish quills are equipped. One of these models escaped and has become one of the leading forces in the rebellion.

The Tengu model enhances the already great attributes of the hawk, enhancing its vision and flight speed to serve as a great asset in surveillance and search missions. If it is so required, the Tengu model can be detonated if it has been compromised.

The Hart model takes the grace of the deer and combines it with cybernetics in order to create the perfect rescue cyborg. It is able to navigate wreckage and find any sign of life and can avoid all danger with its increased agility.

Finally, I would like to present the Minos model. This cybernetically-enhanced bull has the strength of a well trained army and shall be the key in restoring order to our war-ridden planet. An EMP ha been added in order to deal with any opposing cyborgs it may face.
While you carry a sword, a gun, or a shield to wade into battle, they pale in comparison to the weapon that I bear: my words.
Contest Judge
Level 20
Expert Pokemon
Says: This is not the jerboa you're looking for.
Minecraft: NinjaGerbils
mc_server: Hypixel

Post Permalink
by rupert » 3/21/2017

JediJerboa wrote:Hey guys! Finally deciphered my old writings and recovered from the cringe. Now I would like to share my notable findings with you!

First, I have the Gorgon cyborgs, which are snake cyborgs that specialize in assassinations, often slipping onto the head of an unwitting victim before choosing a method of murder from its arsenal of poisons, a blade, or crushing strength.

Next, we have the Asena model, a wolf cyborg meant to pioneer a new line of powerful and intelligent cyborgs. However, this project failed, as the Asena model escaped and became part of the rebellion, calling itself "Amber".

The Hippocampus cyborg is a specialized model, the aquatic mutations alongside the cybernetic enhancements make this horse a force to be reckoned with, especially if lionfish quills are equipped. One of these models escaped and has become one of the leading forces in the rebellion.

The Tengu model enhances the already great attributes of the hawk, enhancing its vision and flight speed to serve as a great asset in surveillance and search missions. If it is so required, the Tengu model can be detonated if it has been compromised.

The Hart model takes the grace of the deer and combines it with cybernetics in order to create the perfect rescue cyborg. It is able to navigate wreckage and find any sign of life and can avoid all danger with its increased agility.

Finally, I would like to present the Minos model. This cybernetically-enhanced bull has the strength of a well trained army and shall be the key in restoring order to our war-ridden planet. An EMP ha been added in order to deal with any opposing cyborgs it may face.

Quite interesting ideas...
My condolences, by the way, about your cringe attack. Good to hear you're well again, though! :lol:
Level 33
Artisan Droid
Says: Ours was a pristine universe...
Minecraft: Cobthorn

Post Permalink
by JediJerboa » 3/22/2017

I have more from my notes which is a bit more plot based. The name I have written down for the corporation making these cyborgs is called the Athena Laboratories. I want to change it, as I think it could use a more clever name. I have even drawn a logo here, which depicts a simplified drawing of an owl spreading its wings. That too must also change.

I've also written down some human characters, such as the original main character, Mick Wilcox. That's another name that needs to change, but his role as a character should remain. He's part of the security department at Athena Laboratories, in charge of keeping people and things in or out of the premises. Due to the important science occurring at Athena Labs, security officers are equipped with military gear and advanced combat training. He jokingly calls himself "Scrapper" as he's always having to wrangle pieces of junk and bringing them back to tear them apart. He is also important in the escape of the Asena model, taking pity on her state of mind. I don't know what I'm going to do to further the bond between him and Amber, but they will help each other out in the rebellion.

I also have a few cyborgs I didn't mention due to irrelevance to the rebellion or I just wasn't confident in the idea. I have the Maneki Neko mode is a cat cyborg meant to serve as a medic, able to pinpoint all injuries and/or illnesses in about 2 seconds. The Callisto model modifies the strength of the bear and enhancing its intelligence in order for it to perform dangerous tasks for humans or protect a home. The Arcas model is used on the battlefield in order to carry out heavy work and use heavy artilllery. The Zouya model is a panda meant to give emotional support and bring peace to a community. If the chemicals released from its fur do not placate a disturbed human and continues to fight, the Zouya is programmed to disable, but not kill, an opponent. I'm still working on some more aquatic models, but do not count on it being very soon.
While you carry a sword, a gun, or a shield to wade into battle, they pale in comparison to the weapon that I bear: my words.
Contest Judge
Level 20
Expert Pokemon

Post Permalink
by striker107 » 3/22/2017

Ok so here's my recommendations for the names you asked for replacements. Instead of Athena Laboratories how about Athnean (Ath-ne-an and the "a's" are in the short sound version, while the "e" is in the long sound version) Labs? And how about his name being Maxwell Winston?
Level 14
Journeyman Blacksmith
Says: Do you want a challenge? Or do you want to win?
Minecraft: Expander12

Post Permalink
by rupert » 3/24/2017

How about Yrtzin Interstellar, Inc. Research & Development Branch?
Level 33
Artisan Droid

Post Permalink
by JediJerboa » 3/24/2017

rupert wrote:How about Yrtzin Interstellar, Inc. Research & Development Branch?

That sounds way better! Thank you rupert!
Contest Judge
Level 20
Expert Pokemon

Post Permalink
by rupert » 3/24/2017

JediJerboa wrote:
rupert wrote:How about Yrtzin Interstellar, Inc. Research & Development Branch?

That sounds way better! Thank you rupert!

No Problem! :D
Level 33
Artisan Droid

Post Permalink
by rupert » 4/6/2017

Err... bump?
Level 33
Artisan Droid

Post Permalink
by JediJerboa » 4/6/2017

Sorry about the delays. While also being a judge for the current blog contest, I've been a bit preoccupied with other work, namely, other stories that I want to pursue. Don't fret, I've still found some time to write some new things on this universe, one being the development of the Meriones' home planet, Barri. While mostly covered in desert-like terrain, there are a few small oases where civilizations flourish. The wildlife here is dangerous and adapted to harsh conditions, including giant sand wyrms, burrowing centipedes, two-tailed scorpions, and the towering Horus falcon, just to name a few.
Contest Judge
Level 20
Expert Pokemon

Post Permalink
by rupert » 4/6/2017

JediJerboa wrote:Sorry about the delays. While also being a judge for the current blog contest, I've been a bit preoccupied with other work, namely, other stories that I want to pursue. Don't fret, I've still found some time to write some new things on this universe, one being the development of the Meriones' home planet, Barri. While mostly covered in desert-like terrain, there are a few small oases where civilizations flourish. The wildlife here is dangerous and adapted to harsh conditions, including giant sand wyrms, burrowing centipedes, two-tailed scorpions, and the towering Horus falcon, just to name a few.

No issues, and not fretting. I do like the development of Barri, most intriguing. Also glad to hear further work has been done to your other projects. I'd be glad to read them! :)
Level 33
Artisan Droid

Post Permalink
by JediJerboa » 4/15/2017

*Transmission Incoming*

This is Nahuel De Costa, commander of the Star Raptor special forces team, requesting permission to pursue attack on Yrtzin Interstellar forces. Rebel troops are faltering, and the colony will fall if we do not act soon. All fleets in the surrounding sector should be mobilized and prepare their soldiers for deployment.

Request denied. This is General Cadmus Reinhold speaking, and I demand an explanation for this unauthorized action.

Civilians are at risk here, sir. If we do not act now, that nuclear bucket of bolts they call "a peace-keeper" is going to kill everyone that gets in its way. Haywire's already seen enough nuclear destruction, Reinhold. I don't think it needs to see anymore.

That colony was already lost to Gaia, why should we try and salvage it now? What is there of value that the nuclear winter did not take from them?

If you will not coordinate an attack with us, then maybe you can help out the rebels. I'm patching you through to the rebel leader, Roswell Helmuth. I'm sure you two will get along quite well.

Why you little-

*Transmission Ended*
Contest Judge
Level 20
Expert Pokemon

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations