Animation ideas

We tend to be a creative breed of gamer. Show off your artistic side.

Post Permalink
by Cookiesz » 4/16/2017

Hi!

Lately I've started animating again, and I think I got pretty good at it by now. I'm not really an artist though, so I'm quite unoriginal.
So that's why I need some inspiration. Any ideas about what kind of animations I could do?'

EDIT: I'll give you credit of course, if I decide to upload the animation
Level 40
Master Creeper Hugger
Says: i like to sit around and do nothing all day
Minecraft: 15TimesCookie

Post Permalink
by Cookiesz » 4/17/2017

bumping bc desperate
(Don't click this...)
my sigcard never updated for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Level 40
Master Creeper Hugger

Post Permalink
by CHorse » 4/17/2017

What type o animation you do? Some animation ideas only work in some formats. I do 2D animation btw, so I have more ideas for that type of thing.
My IQ is definitely not showing. Seriously, ask anyone in the PMC chat.
Level 32
Artisan Fish
Location: A couch, in a lighthouse, in an ocean world, sector CB-18.
Says: Never say never or always, you'll always be wrong.
Minecraft: PiCookie
mc_server: PikaNetwork

Post Permalink
by Cookiesz » 4/17/2017

CHorse wrote:What type o animation you do? Some animation ideas only work in some formats. I do 2D animation btw, so I have more ideas for that type of thing.

Mainly 3D because I suck at 2D, heh. Both video's & pictures. This is a pretty good example eventhough the animation itself is pretty lame.
(Don't click this...)
Level 40
Master Creeper Hugger

Post Permalink
by CHorse » 4/17/2017

Cookiesz wrote:
Mainly 3D because I suck at 2D, heh. Both video's & pictures. This is a pretty good example eventhough the animation itself is pretty lame.

Well, there are several non minecraft ideas I have, but I'll stick to minecraft since you might not do much anything else.

You could do what I do; start an overly complicated and intricate story that satires problems in today's world as well as addressing philosophical issues and teaching the person about the basics in a science.

However, I doubt you'd be capable of doing this for very long without dying from a migraine. (Not trying to offend you, just saying that on average people in the MC community can't do much of a story).

Maybe do a sky island thing where steve finds himself often dying. That would be more humor oriented. Maybe he punches a wolf, and because it's angry at him as he is walking he slips on ice and the dog steps in front so he trips over him and falls into the void. Something like that.
My IQ is definitely not showing. Seriously, ask anyone in the PMC chat.
Level 32
Artisan Fish
Location: A couch, in a lighthouse, in an ocean world, sector CB-18.
Says: Never say never or always, you'll always be wrong.
Minecraft: PiCookie
mc_server: PikaNetwork

Post Permalink
by Cookiesz » 4/18/2017

CHorse wrote:You could do what I do; start an overly complicated and intricate story that satires problems in today's world as well as addressing philosophical issues and teaching the person about the basics in a science.

However, I doubt you'd be capable of doing this for very long without dying from a migraine. (Not trying to offend you, just saying that on average people in the MC community can't do much of a story).

That doesn't sound bad actually, it would probably take some time to work it out though. But thanks for the suggestions, I'll see what I can do!
(Don't click this...)
Level 40
Master Creeper Hugger

Return to Graphics and Artwork