Vervara Online | Need Builders and Moderators

NomzHD's Avatar NomzHD4/19/17 11:04 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 47
6/21/2017 6:30 pm
deathcrest5's Avatar deathcrest5

Vervara Online [b]is an in development server featuring casual RP, PvP, PvE, a detailed and growing lore, a custom map, custom NPCs, custom mobs, quest lines and more fantastic additions constantly being added. Although we already have a few core staff members, we are eager to invite more players into our management! All staff accepted will be expected to work at a high standard. Applications lacking proper grammar, punctuation, and basic sentence structure will be quickly dismissed. [i]However every non-admin application which features proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure will be followed up on regardless of past server experience.[/b][/i]

[u][center][size=150][color=#BF0040]Positions and Requirements[/color][/size][/center][/u]

[u][color=#BF0000][size=150]Admin[/size][/color][/u]

◆ [b]At least 16 years of age as of May 1st 2017.[/b]
◆[b] Have previous experience as a server moderator or admin.[/b]
◆ [b]Must have a skype or discord account with a working microphone. All admin's will be interviewed.[/b]
◆ [b]Basic or advanced knowledge of essentials and core protect are necessary.[/b]

[i][b]This is the be all, do all, win all rank. Admin's work at a level almost akin to the owners. They have commanding authority over moderators and players and assist in keeping the server in a positive and healthy state. Admins are expected to be effective problem solvers and have leadership qualities, which are both necessary to maintain the position. Skype is utterly essential to this rank as there is constant communication between the high staff (Owner, Co-Owners, Head-Admin, and the Admins)[/b][/i]
[spoiler]◆ IGN:
◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week:
◆ Time zone and active time of day:
◆ Previous Staff History:
◆Current Active Servers:
◆ Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc)
◆ Have you been a builder in the past?: (If yes, provide build examples; if not, ignore)
◆ Are you able to work with plugin configuration?:
◆ Are you capable at monitoring forums?:
◆ In no more than 500 words, convince me why we should consider you for a lead position:
◆ Anything else you'd like to add:[/spoiler]

[u][size=150][color=#0000BF]Moderator[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]At least 15 years of age as of May 1st 2017.
◆ Knowledge of basic essentials.
◆ Vigilant towards misconduct and rule breaking by both players and corrupt staff alike.
[/b]
[i][b]Moderators are the first line of defence for the server. Moderators vigilantly keep watch over the server chat, player behaviour, and suspicious activities and either take adequate action themselves or immediately report to an admin or higher staff. Seniority within the rank will bring quick promotion.[/b] [/i]
[spoiler]◆ IGN:
◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ Previous Staff History if any:
◆ Current active servers:
◆ In no more than 250 words, convince me as to what makes you a good choice for moderator:[/spoiler]

[u][size=150][color=#FF4000]Helper[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]Be a committed and trustworthy player[/b]

[i][b]Report players to higher level staff when rule breaking occurs. Those who show a genuine interest in the server, and develop seniority, are often quickly promoted to moderator. [color=#FF4000]This is a position lacking an application as it is earned in game.[/b][/color][/i]

[u][size=150][color=#00BF00]Builder[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]Able to provide examples of past work.
◆ Able to adapt to various styles of build.
◆ Able to work effectively in a team.[/b]

[i][b]With Gamemode available at their fingertips, this is a rank that can quickly lead to demotion if abused. However this is the owner's personal favorite staff group and potentially one of the most important ones on Vervara Online. Builders help with server wide projects as directed by the Head Staff such as quest construction, town/city building and renovation, and more.[/b][/i]
[spoiler]◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ How many servers have you built for in the past:
◆ Current active servers:
◆ Provide photos, videos, or links to personal builds and prepare for a build test:[/spoiler]

[u][size=150][color=#FF40BF]Roleplay Manager/Developer[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]Write at a level the owner considers both adequate and engaging.[/b]

[i][b]Roleplay Managers do not have any additional commands or powers to their disposal, however they do help keep the lore and RP of the server growing, albeit at a controlled pace. They mainly act as information brokers to players and writers on the forums. All in all, you get a cool tag when you're on the website.[/b][/i]
[spoiler]◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ Previous experience on a lore based server (if any):
◆ Current active servers:[/spoiler]

[i][color=#BF0040][b]Seniority: "What is seniority and what does it mean for me?" you may be asking yourself. Seniority is our way of saying "loyalty". When you first become a staff member on Vervara Online you are considered an "on trial" staff member, meaning you do not particularly gain any favorability with the owners just yet. After 32 days (just over a month) you gain seniority, regardless of your rank. Once you have achieved seniority we look to you when it comes time to promote staff and make room for new helpers and moderators. Those helpers which have reached seniority and have truly shined, are the ones who are promoted to moderators and so on and so forth.[/b][/color][/i]
NomzHD
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith