Recruiting Builders, Artists and Creative Personas

Carnivore's Avatar Carnivore4/7/17 1:53 pm
2 emeralds 1.5k 38
5/19/2017 9:46 pm
GalacticGamer101's Avatar GalacticGamer101
About
Handful of individuals, artistic minds bound together to form a truly unique Minecraft experience for you and ourselves. We don't compromise, and our philosophy is the key. You want the greatest, and so do we.
We experiment. We create. We share with the world.

Intrigued? Then you've made it to the right place.

Recruitment
We are looking for creative folks to spend their time with us, creating exciting, breathtaking art. We not only build, but also craft the gaming experience.

Here's who we're currently in need of:
  • Builders with experience, open minded and friendly, whom aren't frustrated by difficulties that express themselves in their work.
  • Artists who don't know the word "impossible". Who will not compromise on their design. Someone who sees everything differently.
  • Creative people, who can't wait to share their newest idea with the world and will help us improve and push the boundaries.

Requirements
  • Motivation: we're not looking for slackers or just the usual people. We're into something greater, and we'd love you to join us in our adventure.
  • Passion: it's not the same when it's done without love for what you do. Everything needs a spark to shine, and so is your work.
  • Dedication: there is nothing standing in your way when you're determined, and we wish good luck to people who give up. Because we don't, and you shouldn't too.

Our members should also be able to communicate between each other, and we expect applicants to have one of the following programs:

Please include the following information, and we will reach out to you at the earliest opportunity:
Click to reveal
  • IGN
  • Skype/Discord
  • Timezone

Optional
  • Show us example of your work to impress
  • Share us with your view on how you'd be able to push our projects forward
Carnivore
Level 40 : Master Engineer