Hiraeth Build | Recruiting

Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite6/8/17 5:34 pm
1 emeralds 2.9k 83
7/12/2017 5:35 pm
Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite
Hello, my name is Ben/Opqosite. I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now, and have seen many different people come together in the form of a build team. I have applied, and even been on a couple of build teams before. For some reasons though, those teams have not always worked out. I used to apply for things just to be denied because of my age. I believe that you don't have to be old to be mature, well, at least most of the time.

So what does this mean?

Well, it means that I am going
to start my own build team, with no age restriction. Of course you will still need to be able to build, but you are also welcome to come and learn to build. So, I am going to create Hiraeth, a friendly build team building just for enjoyment, or for competitions, which ever one of those you prefer. Hiraeth will be looking for as many builders as it can gather. So if you think you have what it takes, or just want to learn, then come and join me on my mission to discover new techniques, inspire other people, and amaze the Minecraft building community.

So how will the team be organized?

Well, we will have four different teams/groups within Hiraeth. Developing Team, which will consist of builders who want to learn and grow their skills. Tech Team, which will be in charge of server/discord/render stuff. Core Team, which will be made of builders who just want to be here to build with friends and have a great time. And finally, Competitive Team, which will compete in competitions and represent Hiraeth's finest builders. Whatever team you are on will not effect how people like on you. Ever team is valued and is as important as the others. There will also be roles for you to choose such as Terraformer, Renders, Server Devs, and much more.

This is all great, but how do I apply?

It's simple, here is the format
for applications.

What would you like to/or already specialize in:

Why do you want to be on the team:

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one:

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10:

How many years have you played Minecraft:

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds)

What team do you want to be in:

What is your timezone:

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week:

What is your age (optional)

Cool, but I don't want to apply to build. Any other positions?

Yes actually! Hiraeth is now looking for staff! Staff will just make sure things are intact on the MC and discord server.The different positions are Co-Owner (1 spot left), Admin (5 spots left), Moderator (7 spots left), and Helper (10 spots left). We are hoping to expand more than just a build team. You can apply for staff on our new thread.

Thanks for reading, requesting, and/or applying. Good luck!
Opqosite
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy