Team Laviant | Buildteam recruiting!

R3boot's Avatar R3boot6/11/17 3:52 am
7/10/2017 2:47 pm
WhoCarees's Avatar WhoCarees
Introduction
Hello, my name is Stewart (Stew) and I’m the Application manager for Team Laviant. I am 16 years old and I am a very recent member of the team. I am writing on behalf of all of the team in hope YOU could someday join us. We are looking for great builders and architects that can contribute to Laviant. We look for all styles of building, it can be medieval, fantasy, organics, modern or whatever you come up with.
We Pride ourselves with giving our customers the best builds they could ask for. To speed up the process we need more members. -snip-

--==--==--==---==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--

About Us
Team Laviant is a team of skilled builders and architects, who love building and designing. Our quality of building will always please our customer as it is always more than what they asked for.
Creating marvelous maps and building is what we do best and we hope to inspire more people to build and create magnificent structures. Whatever you want done, gets done, when we are on the job.
Our prices are so low so anyone can have stunning builds for whatever they need whether its maps, servers or your own personal enjoyment and we always know that the build isn’t done until you are happy.

Requirements:
You must be at least 14 years of age.
You must have Discord.
Your time zone has to be close to UTC + 01:00 in order to participate.
Or able to work around your time zone.

Name IRL:
Your IGN (In Game Name):
Age (Must be over 14):
Discord Name:
Email:
Links To Screenshots Of Builds:
Timezone:

Thank you For Applying! We Will Respond As Quickly As Possible! Keep an eye on that inbox!

This Is A Busy Team And You Need To Be Patient For A Response. It Could Take Up to 3 to 7 days after posting to get a comment back.

Thank you,
Team Laviant

R3boot
Level 26 : Expert Artist