I Will Sponsor Your Server

ItzRoRo's Avatar ItzRoRo6/10/17 4:30 am
1 emeralds 235 5
6/18/2017 11:27 am
ItzRoRo's Avatar ItzRoRo
Almost every Minecraft player has dreamed of being the proud owner of a thriving server. Although most of those dreams couldn't be achieved for financial reasons. I myself have been there plenty of times. Although now, I own a server that is almost ready to be open, and would like to invite one of you to join my network.

With a little sibling, a server, and countless other things, it's hard to find time to work on other things. I have a goal of establishing a network of different servers and gamemodes.

Now, your chance to own a server is here. I am willing to sponsor your professional server under the condition that you guide the server to greatness. When the server is complete, we can link via Bungee and create a network.

That's right. I'm looking for an owner. This owner will have full access and control to the server. This owner will manage staff, players, plugins, maps, and everything there is to running a server. Although, of course, (s)he will be under careful moderation.

Now. This is a server we're talking about. An entire server. I need to know that my owner possesses the qualifications of running a successful server. To ensure that, I made an application in which you can try and see if you can be the new lucky owner.
You can find this application here.

Please follow the instructions on the document to go about returning an application.

Feel free to message me for details or any question you might have either here or on Discord.

Thanks for reading, and good luck!
ItzRoRo
Level 1 : New Miner